
I have used this product for years. I use every evening or after makeup removal. My skin feels fresh and clean. Even though I am 60 yrs old I get compliments on my facial skin all the times. I first was with soap and water, then I use this product followed by a moisturizer which I use very lightly.
I have no dislikes for the OLAY Gentle Clean, Foaming Cleansers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and I will not use any other product on my face except Olay Gentle Cleanser. No perfumes and all those extra ingredients that sensitive skin does not need. This cleaner is very lite and foams up good to give you that fresh clean feeeling that one may desire.
I've been using this for awhile, and really like it. It's the best of the "sensitive skin" moderately-priced cleansers I've found, cleans well without drying, and lasts quite a long time. Initially, I used it either with my hands or a soft washcloth, but recently I've been using it with a Philips skin cleaner with good results. You don't need to use much at all for it to do its job.
I'm older, so need something that is gentle enough but still cleans well. This is it. I've had no problems at all.
I've used this Olay cleanser for years. It is mild and non-irritating. Price is always very reasonable but it was particularly good on amazon.com
I purchased a pack of two of these Oil of Olay gentle foaming face wash. I put one by my bathroom sink, and on by the kitchen sink.
It is super easy to use, smells good, cleans well and leaves your skin feeling soft. I would most definantely

Feature Product
- 100% No Oil
- 100% No Soap
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gently Cleanses to Leave Sensitive Skin Feeling Fresh
Description
Olay Cleanse Gentle Foaming Cleanser is specially formulated to cleanse, refresh and address the needs of sensitive skin. Take care of delicate skin daily with a non- fragrance formula that removes 2x more dirt, oil and makeup than the leading beauty bar. The rich, foamy lather leaves skin looking clear and no blemish . For an everyday gente cleanse that keeps you feeling fresh, use Olay Cleanse Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
It works well to remove make up and is gentle to my skin. My face has very sensitive skin so I have to be careful and Olay Gently Clean Foaming Cleanser does the job.
I have sensitive skin, and I'm one of those people who likes to try new products all the time. But not face cleanser. Every time I've strayed from this I've regretted it. Removes all my makeup easily, doesn't dry or otherwise hurt my skin.
If you have sensitive or dry skin do yourself a favor and use this cleanser. Basic and a no brainer! I thought I would find something better so I wasted money and time trying the fancy stuff.
Came back to this cleanser. It does the job without breaking my skin out. Removes makeup (including eye makeup) with ease while being gentle to your skin.
Late 50s female
Great creamy but non-oily consistency. I have normal skin but this cleanser doesn't burn if it gets in my eyes and for people usually in a rush that's worth its weight in gold. A little harder to rinse off than a regular bar of soap but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Leaves the skin feeling really fresh without little tricks like menthol or other additives.
Use it every morning and evening to wash my face. It will not dry my face, just leaves a clean feeling.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment