Monday, December 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Maple Hill Naturals: Shampoo Bar, Hemp Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil (Honest for Men)

Maple Hill Naturals: Shampoo Bar, Hemp Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil (Honest for Men)

I love this shampoo bar! I really like that there are no chemicals in it, especially fragrance. Some fragrance-free shampoos and soaps still have contain perfumes that make me sick. But I've had no problems using this shampoo.

At first, it made my hair feel dry because I'm used to using lots of conditioner. Then I figured out if I leave it in for a few minutes until it is at least half absorbed then rinse with cool water, it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I've not had much trouble with dry hair of tangles ever since.

Mmmm. If you love the Aveda-type scents, you will love this! I am glad I bought it for my husband. (I sometimes use it, too!) It is long-lasting and brings a rich, warm, earthy scent to our shower. Will buy again.

Item arrived on time. My daughter LOVES this. Can be used as a body bar as well as a hair cleanser. Most 2 in 1 product don't work well for your hair, but this one does the job for both. Skin felt smooth and soft after use. not oily at all. Long lasting bar. Would order again.

I love this shampoo bar. I use it on both hair and as a body wash, and it works great. My hair is soft and feels clean and it doesn't make my skin itch like most soaps. The only drawback is that it does melt so you have to make sure to have a good soap dish. I have been using this brand for a bout three months and the quality has been consistent and I would definately recommend this product!

This is the first time for me to ever use a shampoo/conditioning bar and it's GREAT. All naturals and no damaging ingredients. It smells like mint, but when you wash it and your hair dries the smell goes away, but that's absolutely fine. I have curly hair and when it dried after I showered it was nice and felt moistured.

Tip: I lightly brushed through my hair before washing it so it doesn't tangle in shower.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Honest for Men Shampoo bar, is designed to give men (and women who are feeling adventurous) a richly lathering experience that will leave your hair healthy, great looking and smelling amazing!
  • Honest for Men contains a modern, sophisticated scent which blends top notes of lavender and sweet orange, with a base note of pachouli
  • Like all Maple Hill Naturals Shampoo bars, Honest for Men will not strip the natural oils from your hair while softening and conditioning it naturally.
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Made in the USA

Description

Honest for Men Shampoo bar, is designed to give men (and women who are feeling adventurous) a richly lathering experience that will leave your hair healthy, great looking and smelling amazing! Honest for Men contains a modern, sophisticated scent which blends top notes of lavender and sweet orange with a base of pachouli. Like all Maple Hill Naturals Shampoo bars, Honest for Men will not strip the natural oils from your hair while softening and conditioning it naturally. Use in conjunction with Honest for Men Soap by Maple Hill for a complete bathing experience!



It lathers easy, smells great, and leaves my thin fine hair bouncy and looking light and healthy! I'm very happy with this purchase... I love it more than any other shampoo I've used so far!

only putting 4 stars because the company sent me the "Men's" one. it worked well as a shampoo bar, not so much a conditioner like it stated on this particular bar...then again it was the mens version so I'm not really sure how it differs.

My daugther has excema and this bar is wonderful. Her scalp and skin are in great shape. I love it for my hair too. I will buy this product again and again.

I really like the shampoo. And I like the fact that I don't have to use additional conditioner. I enjoy using natural products that don't use much packaging. And this fits the bill. I had to get accustomed to the feel of my hair after using it, but I don't intend to return to liquid shampoo after using this product.

love it, great lather easily, rinses clean, love it (ps I dont smell any scent before during or after)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment