Monday, December 9, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mane Tame Deluxe Pomade 4oz/118mL - Firm Hold, Medium Shine - Made in USA, Water-Based, Combable, Rinses Out Easily, BARBER RECOMMENDED - Best used on dry hair

Mane Tame Deluxe Pomade 4oz/118mL - Firm Hold, Medium Shine - Made in USA, Water-Based, Combable, Rinses Out Easily, BARBER RECOMMENDED - Best used on dry hair

My son has thick hair so I am constantly searching for a styling product that can not only hold his hair in place but also won't flake. I have purchased from expensive to cheap over the counter pomades/gels. This time i have decided to try a "Professional" brand. Mane Tame Deluxe Pomade is the best, works like a gem and smells amazing. I'm happy with the overall outlook of my son's hair and no need to look elsewhere.

I love mane tame
Awesome packaging, fragrance is clean without being too strong and it actually works!

At first I was a little skeptical to try a new pomade since I am loyal to the brand my barber uses but so far I am impressed with the performance. Not too stiff but still able to get volume and hold my hair needs. Five stars!

My barber used this on my hair but he didn’t have any for sale so I had to buy it through Amazon. I just got my package in the mail but I can tell you my first experience when he used it on me after my hair cut was amazing! Hoping I can achieve the same style that he gave me. Great product, great fragrance!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made in USA
  • Water-based
  • Anti-flaking
  • Rinses out easily
  • Combable

Description

Mane Tame Deluxe Pomade is a firm hold, medium shine, styling product that is best used on dry hair. Water-based, rinses out easily and applies evenly when working into the hair.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment