Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Keune So Pure Natural Balance Argan Oil Light 1.5 z (Paraben Free)

Keune So Pure Natural Balance Argan Oil Light 1.5 z (Paraben Free)

I've tried several beard oils before this one. I've tried "The Blades Grim Smolder Beard Oil" (too thick and felt my berad thick and heavy), Dove beard oil and a couple of others, but this Keune So Pure has beat them all by far! Very light, discrete scent and stays most of the day (without making my beard feel heavy or oily). Go for it, I recommend this product.

I like this oil because it is just what I needed. It makes my hair shine without giving it that oily weighed down feeling.

I have fine straight hair and this makes my hair feel great and gives it body without weighing it down.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For fine hair. Parabeen Free
  • ultra-lightweight treatment so it won't weigh hair down. The formula contains argan oil, which moisturizes the outer layers of hair, and apricot kernel oil, which penetrates into the hair shaft. It adds shine and natural UV protection that is color safe.

Description

Styling and finishing - Work a few drops through damp or dry hair to eliminate frizz and provide shine. Do not rinse. Style as desired. Protection - Apply a small amount to the hair to shield against external influences, such as sun exposure Conditioning and shine - Add a few drops to other So Pure care products or color and styling treatments. Revives and moisturizes hair extensions.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment