
My review is for the sandalwood. I bought this to use with a carrier oil for beard oil, but since it's already diluted with a carrier oil is fine to use as it is. I use 8 to 10 drops in my beard. My wife loves the smell and so do I. It smells a little sweeter than sandalwood essential oil by itself, but I really like the sweet smell of this oil. And as I said it's already diluted with a Jojoba and argan oil, so it's good to use straight from the bottle it comes in. Thank you very much. I will buy another very soon.
This is for hair and body use. It is silky and very high quality. The sandalwood has been mixed with carrier oils because 100% sandalwood would burn your skin. That means that much of the feel is due to the quality of the carrier oils (argan and jojoba). People who complain about the lack of scent are probably wanting it for diffusers, or for mixing with other scents where they might actually want 100% sandalwood. The amount of scent is comparable to other oils I have had. I am using it for my beard, and it is much better that others I have used that had cheaper carrier oils like grapeseed.
The oil smelled wonderful! I loved the feeling of the oil in my hands...it's very light and didn't leave a super greasy feeling on my skin. My hair type didn't agree with the oil but I've always had stupid greasy hair to begin with. I'm sure it would work great with normal or dry hair though.
Product packaging was great and there weren't any leaks. The bottle was also wrapped really well in bubble wrap so I had zero concerns of cracks or breakage.
This essential oil is perfect for your skin and hair. It’s not for a diffuser. It has a smooth and silky feel to it. I use it on my face at night and I love the way it makes me feel so relaxed. Use just a couple drops and rub it on your temples or in between your eye brows.
I usually buy My Sore Sandalwood Essential Oil to make my own perfume blend. However, the high cost has made it rough for me to afford. I saw this brand and decided to give it a try because it was affordable, had great reviews and I was almost out of my own unique perfume oil. The oil arrived packaged very well and the sandalwood essence is divine. Its not to overpowering, very pleasant on the senses and the scent lasts all day. I have received many compliments when I wear it. 😉 I have found a new replacement for My Sore Sandalwood!

Feature Product
- TOP-QUALITY : Our all natural Sandalwood Essential Oil is from the heartwood of the Santalum tree in India, and is widely known for producing the best premium sandalwood oil. This sandalwood essential oil is very powerful and is widely enjoyed for its warm, gentle scent that's unassuming yet quite beautiful.
- OUTSTANDING SCENT : Open the bottle and you'll be greeted by a sweet, aromatic scent. Sandalwood oil from India has long been used as a close-wearing body fragrance, and is great for using as an ingredient in homemade products such as perfume.
- WITH JOJOBA & ARGAN OIL : 100% pure and natural.packed with nutrients and fatty acids which are greatly beneficial to the skin and hair.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE DROPPER : Sandalwood oil improves memory and stimulates concentration. It keeps your brain cool and relaxed, and saves you from unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- A UNIQUE FORMULA : Sandalwood essential oil helps soften skin for by increasing and restoring its ability to retain moisture. It is powerfully anti-aging, moisturize and hydrate face,hair & beard. Mixes well with rose oil, geranium, wild coconut, tea tree and more. All natural with no chemical added - With Dropper to get the exact amount you need without any waste - ready for use! - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Description
All natural Sandalwood Essential Oil is from the heartwood of the Santalum tree in India has been used since over four thousand years ago. It has found its way in fragrances, cosmetics and personal care products, and meditative/spiritual practices. Moisturize and hydrate skin, serving as a wonderful addition in your anti-aging skincare, for wellness, joy and relaxation and saves you from unnecessary stress and anxiety. With 100% pure & natural Jojoba & Argan oil.
I love using this brand of Indian Sandalwood oil for my face and hair. I extremely loved the scents of Saddlewood, jojoba, and Argan oils that are in this oil, they blend very well together and are very pleasant. It makes my face very hydrated and moisturized and it does the same with my hair as well as making my hair smooth and shiny. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to make their skin and hair feel and look better.
I absolutely love the smell of sandalwood! As soon as this arrived, I put a small amount in my hand rubbed my hands together. My hands never felt so soft and smooth. It kept them from feeling dry and cracked and the smell isn't bad either. I will also be using a small amount in my hair this summer to keep my hair from being to dry in the sun.
This sandalwood oil is really nice. It’s not over powering like some oils because it has carrier oils added. I’m a fan of home made bath bombs and this mixed with other oil scents makes for some really great combinations. I also love that I can add this oil to my lava bead bracelet and breathe in that great smell for quite a while.
I actually love that the oil is pre-diluted, because it means I can use it straight from the bottle. It smells delicious, and for the price it's very reasonable. I got the oil because I read it was good for hair growth, but I love it as an all-over body oil in addition to a scalp massage. Very nice product!
I have been on the hunt for a sandalwood oil that I could apply as a fragrance. This product offers that and more. I am able to use this on my skin and the scent is concentrated enough that it lasts throughout the day. It is mixed with Jojoba, so it is very moisturizing without leaving you feeling oily & greasy.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment