
This was my fourth purchase and i am overwhelmingly sold on the product!
I picked this up for my husband as a "spa treat" since beards and face masks don't go together. We both love it. He likes feeling better moisturised. Both of us like the fresh (not strong when it rinses off!) mint smell, the softer beard, and added manageability so he looks sharp.
My husband and I didn't know there's a better way to care for beards! I'm planning to give my dad a bar for father's day.
Highly recommend this beard soap! I tried other brands before trying this one and I won't go back to any other beard wash. Been using my first bar for months, it goes a long way. I wash my beard about every other day so it lasts a long time. Love the lather and doesn't dry my beard out like others have said in their reviews. I do also use beard oil/conditioner in the winter or when I grow my beard out. Now if I can find a beard oil that I like as much as this soap.
This is the third bar I have purchase from the Honest for, line. The first two bars I used entirely. They keep my beard smelling and feeling amazing. The scent of this bar is perfect. Often the scents of mint and tea tree can be over powering. But not these. They managed the combination perfectly.
Only complaint is that its a bar. Tried it for the first time and just feels super inconvenient to use. Liquid soap is definitely easier on a longer beard. Good soap not amazing. Love the ingredient list. Ill be checking if there is a liquid version.

Feature Product
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS give your beard exactly what it wants and needs to be at its best. We have hand selected the finest all natural ingredients for your best beard. If we couldn't pronounce it, we didn't put it in here!
- VALUE this bar is equal to 24oz of the other guys liquid stuff. You do the math!
- RICHLY LATHERS to leave your beard healthy, flake free, great looking and smelling amazing! Will not strip the natural oils from your beard while softening and conditioning it naturally.
- CRISP REFRESHING SCENT blends cooling and refreshing spearmint and peppermint with a nourishing base of tea tree oil and warm vanilla
- HAND CRAFTED with pride in the USA!
Description
Our Honest For Men Mint Tea Tree Oil Beard Wash is exactly what your beard has been looking for. ▪ Prevents flakes and itching with an all natural blend of butters and oils that condition both your beard and your skin. ▪ All natural ingredients are used to give your beard exactly what it wants and needs. The main reason many guys complain of itchy beards and skin is because of the harsh chemicals used in many of todays soaps and shampoos. Ditch the chemicals and use all natural Honest For Men Mint Tea Tree Oil Beard Wash. If we couldn't pronounce the ingredients we didn't use them. ▪ We formulated our Honest For Men Mint Tea Tree Oil Beard wash with just the right blend of ingredients to prevent fly aways and promote natural beard shine. Our ingredients won't strip natural oils and damage hair follicles. All of the natural glycerin is retained for healthy beard and skin. ▪ A sophisticated blend of 100% natural essential oils delivers a world class fragrance you will enjoy all day. No harsh chemical based fragrance oils here. ▪ Handy recycled paper board container makes a great storage container for your beard wash. Great for at home and on the go. ▪ No Animal Testing, Sulphate Free, Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Petroleum Free LOOK FOR ALL OF OUR BEARD WAS SCENTS AND OUR 5 BAR VALUE PACK AND SAVE 25% OFF THE INDIVIDUAL BAR PRICE INSTANTLY!
Husband loved his beard soap! He says it lathers really nicely and will last a long time. The picture is after 2 weeks of daily use. Even better is that it comes in a cardboard holder, no plastic to litter our oceans with. Great product at an affordable price!
My beard is noticeably softer than just using regular soap/shampoo and beard oil. Really suds up well and has a fairly strong scent. Great if you like mint
well seeing how I'm starting to grow my facial hair (started December '17/January '18) I thought it'll be a great idea to get something to wash it with. The scent is amazing plus trash tree oil is a natural stimulant along with mint to help hair growth. Buying more soon!!
If you're looking for an all natural beard soap in bar form, look no further. The scent is refreshing, and the product is very effective. While it might not create the initial later as other soaps that I've used, it is the most effective hands down.
I've used many beard washes and I like this one the best. The scent is great, the lather terrific and it softens and cleans wonderfully. The thing that I like the most though is it lasts a long time. The value here is spectacular.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment