Sunday, December 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Exfoliating Mens Natural face scrub - Organic for Sensitive Facial Skin - Treats Acne - Unclogs Pores - Prevents Ingrown Hairs - 4oz

Exfoliating Mens Natural face scrub - Organic for Sensitive Facial Skin - Treats Acne - Unclogs Pores - Prevents Ingrown Hairs - 4oz

I am happy with the product. It is not too heavily scented and the product leave me feeling very clean. The first time I received it, Amazon sent it directly, and I received a container that had clearly been used and sent back. I contacted Derma-Nu directly through Amazon to report this along with a picture, and Derma-Nu sent me a new jar right away, no questions asked. So I am also pleased with the customer service. I use this about 3 or 4 times weekly, and I have started using a mask afterward twice weekly (Rugged and Dapper), and the combination has been great.

It works for a 53 year old man. However it doesn't prevent black heads.

However it did help ingrown hairs from coming up after I use the product.

It helps prevent white heads, and folliculitis on my mustache and beard.

Only use on your cheeks chin and neck try not to get it near your eyes because the sand that's in it to your ears and eyes like if you were at the beach.

However like other good products this product is not currently available now have to look for another product that's just as good

I like this product and thinked it worked. I had a cyst of ingrown hair from shaving. I was patient, used a good amount, daily, and my cyst is just about gone. I wouldn't say everyone would get the same effect. I'm picky with products but will be the first to say if it works. Guys if you have to shave everyday and your skin is getting beat up...try this out. Use a good amount daily for a while and give it time to work for a few weeks. You're skin isnt going to glow but you'll notice some kind of difference in your skin and will feel better about helping preven ingrown hair bumps.

I highly recommend this product. I was using Dermalogica thermafoliant which is a decent product as well. However the Derma-no product works better as a pre-shaving product. It "stands-up" the hair follicles and which results in a closer shave. It is coarser than the Dermolgoica product. I apply with a cosmetic sponge. As an aside, I use the Demalogica Active Moist as an after shave lotion and Dermologica eye cream. I am very sensitive to scents and both the Derma-Nu and Dermologica products have a very light, masculine scent.

Very good product and I am happy with the results. The scrub crystals are just the right size and amount and it has a nice subtle scent. Not too strong that it's annoying and washes off clean. I can see that my skin is clearer from using it twice a week and will be ordering some more soon and making this my go to facial scrub.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★POWERFUL EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB FOR MEN - A facial exfoliator for men to help prevent ingrown hairs, blackheads & dry skin conditions. Defend against the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, post shave irritation & environmental damage. This facial scrub provides ideal exfoliation benefits and is an essential step in your daily grooming routine.
  • ★A SCRUB THAT'S TOUGH ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB - Prevent ingrown hairs and dry skin but is gentle enough to leave your skin smooth, fresh and with a clear complexion. Natural Pumice & Jojoba Beads gently exfoliate to remove dry skin and unclog pores, while plant oils and botanicals nourish the skin to fight acne and prevent ingrown hairs. Use prior to shaving for a super smooth shave.
  • ★IDEAL FOR MEN OF ALL AGES AND SKIN TYPES - This all natural organic anti aging Exfoliating Facial Scrub is great for even the most sensitive skin types. We only use high quality, certified organic and natural ingredients without the harmful chemicals, toxins and preservatives found in most major skincare products today. Made in the USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility.
  • ★OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU - A lot of care goes into producing our high quality line of clinically advanced anti-aging skincare treatments for Men. It is important to us that you get results and are happy with your purchase. If for any reason one of our products is not right for you, please get in touch and we will rectify the situation immediately.
  • ★NATURAL AND ORGANIC - We have gone to great lengths to use natural and organic ingredients. For sensitive skin it is essential to use delicately balanced elements, Paraben free and non- comedogenic. None of our products are tested on animals and all our products are made here in the USA giving you peace of mind when you buy.

Description

Derma-nu Exfoliating Facial Scrub for men is a Gentleman's Facial Exfoliator to help unclog pores, fight acne, and prevent ingrown hairs and dry skin.

This facial scrub is ideal for soothing dry skin, improving skin texture and maintaining a flawless and blemish free appearance.

All Natural & Great for all Skin Types! Made in the USA with the finest ingredients that have been expertly combined to combat signs of aging and shield the skin from damage.

Our Derma-nu Exfoliating Facial Scrub for Men Gives Your Skin The Following Benefits:

Prevention of Ingrown Hairs & Post Shave Irritation
Smooth, Blemish Free Appearance
Formulated to be an effective Facial Exfoliator
All Natural and Organic Ingredients, NO chemicals.
Safe for all skin types
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

If within 30 days you're not 100% happy with your purchase of Derma-nu Exfoliating Facial Scrub for Men, let us know and we will refund your entire purchase price.



This stuff is awesome way better than the crap you can buy at stores like clean and clear. Exfoliates well and leaves my ruff skin feeling smooth. Great for use before shaving.

Great scrub but a little too much fragrance for my liking

This face scrub works well together with the anti ageing after shave cream. It's the bomb.
Am often told how I have perfect wrinkle free skin which somehow I attribute to using derma-nu men products.

Good product

I really like using this, it feels so good after using it. No allergic reaction to it so far. I've been using it for about a month now.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment