Thursday, December 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Dorco Pace 3- Three Razor Blade Shaving System- Value Pack - 16 Cartridges (No Handle)

Dorco Pace 3- Three Razor Blade Shaving System- Value Pack - 16 Cartridges (No Handle)

I only ordered these because Amazon was out of the 4 blade version. I have to say both my wife and I like the 3 blade system better than the 4 blade. The shaving head is smaller which allows you to get to smaller spaces easier and trim better. The quality of my shave appears to be the same as the 4 blade system and the 3 blade head seems to last as long. We will be switching to the 3 blade heads going forward. We are very pleased with the quality and value of the Dorco shaving systems.

These are a very good substitute for any of the "high dollar brands". I have been using them since December and have found the blades usually last around 2 wks on average. I have heavier than average facial hair so that is impressive. I have given it a 4 star rating for the following 2 reasons. 1) The pivot on the blade is pretty stiff so you have to hold the handle closer and parallel to your face so the blades stay in contact. I read a review from from someone in 2013 saying the pivot was too loose. I don't know if they adjusted it since then and now it is too tight or if I just got a faulty one. I did not contact the company since it wasn't that big of a deal. If they want to send me another blade I will update this review with my findings. 2) I have found some blades aren't as sharp as other blades out of the same package so I may have to change blades after only 5 - 7 days. However, since I am getting an average of 2 wks per blade, again I did not feel it important enough to contact the manufacturer. Overall, I definitely recommend these blades.

I switched to Dorco Blade's a number of years ago. I ordered a package that had samples of all the different razors and I found that the Dorco Pace 3 was my favorite. It does a tremendous job shaving and I can get very close without irritation.

When I used to use the Gillette blades I would use them until they were dull because of the high price of them.
However, with these blades, as soon as they get dull, I can replace them. I now always keep A sharp blade because the cost is very affordable. I highly recommend these blades .

Over the years we have been gradually been acclimated to ever increasing technology and accompanying price attached to the simple act of shaving. We've been marketed into believing that we need 5 vibrating blades and moisturizing gel strips and all that other garbage and one day you wake up and your paying close to 5 bucks APIECE for refills. It's no wonder men's razors have become one of the most shoplifted items in grocery stores and the reason they have to be under lock and key in many places. We feel we need them and don't want to pay the ridiculous prices.
Well you honestly don't have to. This product for 14 bucks will get you a great shave for a fraction of the price. If you've never heard of them the reason is there's no advertising, guess who pays for that? There's a reason why you see so many commercials for those expensive mainline razors.
Gamble 14 or 15 bucks and give these a try. Hopefully you don't have a bunch of old refills on hand from your gillette fusion 3D laser aloe gel shooting 8 blade flying circus razors because you are going to be just fine with these.

Was using Harry's but Dorco is way cheaper and, for me, work better. The savings with Harry's are minimal as they are only about 20 cents cheaper than the major name brands on a per blade basis. When I compared the majors to Harry's and Dorco I was amazed at how much more I save with Norco and how close in price the majors and Harry's were. I prefer three blades to five. Where is the proof that more blades work better? I'm not buying that claim at all. Dorcas is a good product with great pricing. You shouldn't have to take a second mortgage to buy razor blades. I'm sticking with Dorco. Bye Harry's.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • World's Best Three Blade - Tests prove higher blade counts deliver a closer, less irritating shave.
  • Patented Angulated Blade Platform - Seamless blade construction leaves fewer obstacles for debris accumulation.
  • Patented Common Docking System - Cartridge and handle interchangeability for shaving customization.
  • Open Flow Cartridge - 100% "rinse-ability" of hair follicles eliminates corrosion for a longer blade life.
  • Lubrication Strip - Chamomile, Olive Oil and Allantoin soothe and moisturize skin.

Description

Dorco Pace is a leading provider of technologically advanced and superior quality shaving systems, disposable razors and shaving accessories.

Dorco Pace 3 = A Great Value
The Dorco Pace 3 is the world's best three-blade razor offering a great shaving solution.
The features found in this razor are second-to-none.
This razor with a substantial feel and ergonomic handle is truly on the forefront of wet-shaving technology.

Lubricating Strip with Chamomile, Olive Oil and Allantoin
Chamomile has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory capabilities to refresh skin.
Olive Oil moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin and Allantoin helps keep the skin soft, smooth, and healthy.

Open Flow Cartridge
100% "rinse-ability" of hair follicles and shaving cream soaps.
Blades stay perfectly clean, eliminating corrosion for a longer blade life.

Head Action and Nick Prevention
Tilting head increases shaving precision along every angle of your face or body.
Large, soft rubber fins for skin preparation and protection.
Decreases nicks, cuts and other uncomfortable types of skin irritation.

What's in the Package:
16 long-lasting Dorco Pace 3 cartridges.

Full 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied email us and we will make the situation right.
We stand behind our products and will do what is necessary to ensure your satisfaction.

Also Available: Dorco Pace 6 Plus, Dorco Pace 6, Dorco Pace 4, Dorco Comfort Thin II and Dorco Shai Soft Touch 6

Shipping Fulfilled By Amazon
Fast, Traceable shipping when ordering from Amazon.com



Me like everyone else was tired of buying those ridiculous expensive mach 3 and such, i was actually buying cheap disposables at my skin cost ( cuts etc etc), then i asked myself, there should be some decent razors available not made with gold somewhere, so i found these, the handle is nice, sturdy , it doesn't look cheap, the razors are good,spring loaded, no cuts and expect them to last a very long time, the price i still think it could be better but hey compared to the competition it's a great deal, i can't compare them to mach 3 for example because it's been a long time since the last time i used one, but i think it's pretty close or better, the only problem is around the nose, it's hard to get a close shave close to the nostrils, probably because of the design of three blades. next time i will try the 2 blades. if you are using the expensive ones, give this a try, i think you won't regret, i'm glad i found them.

This is a really great deal. I have very tough coarse facial hair. I also get 4 o'clock shadow around 1:30. After two or three shaves, even the best blade is done. So economy and a close shave is important. I can report that the Dorco Pace 3 Blades are as good as anything I've ever used and perhaps just a tad bit better. I shave while in the shower after shampooing. I also lather and rinse twice with an organic olive oil moisturizing soap before the final lather and shave. The razor pulls smoothly and very close. I have yet to nick myself with these blades. I am now a Dorco blade customer . I would recommend these to anyone. Great shave, great price. The last product I used was good too, but at nearly $30 for a pack of refills - forget it! Also, the Dorco razor has a suction cup holder that is now hanging inside my shower. No more darn, forget to grab my razor before getting in the shower. Great Idea! Dorco is the best!

Being mixed Cuban and Black I have courser whiskers like many minorities. Finding a good Razor becomes a challenge because while the big name razors shave well the blades are so close together it clogs easily and then dulls out within a couple of uses which is ridiculously expensive to keep replacing the refills.

Dorco Pace has made a great compromise between comfort and the close shave. The blades are well spaced so I no longer have to battle trying to spray water between the blades to clean them. I simply pass water over the Dorco blades and they come clean. This probably helps the Blades last longer as I'm still still on the first refill and it's been a month. Remarkable performance when I would generally get only a couple of uses out of Gillette or Schick razor before it would start irritating me shaving.

Only drawback might be that the shave is not quite as close as the Gillette series but it's pretty darn good for me. Well done Dorco Pace for making great Razor at a great price.

These blades are as good as any major brand. Lifetime is just as long. Priced far below any other brand. The clubs make their price seem attractive but they force you to buy automatically even though you probably didnt need to. Not these. Buy when you NEED them. Changed to Dorco about 3 yrs ago and never looked back.

Let me get this straight...this currently goes for $14?? You get the handle with 2 razors, plus 2 more 4-packs of razors for how much again...$14? I can't tell you how good of a deal this is compared to other brands. I've been using Mach3 Turbo for the longest time. And I always dreaded paying $25-30 for 6-8 blades every time I needed blades.
As far as the shave itself, it's close enough to Mach3 Turbo to me. I do get a better and closer shave with Mach3 Turbo than I do with the Pace3, but its not a huge difference at all. In fact, it's a very minimal difference. I can live with it. Hey, for $14 you can't beat this deal!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment