Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Design Essentials Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner, 32 Ounce

Design Essentials Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner, 32 Ounce

4b and high porosity hair texture
I have been on the hunt for an extreme moisturizing deep conditioner. I have finally found it and I'm so happy. After my first use of this product all the other natural store brand deep conditioners don't, do it for me anymore. With this product I have good ingredients with the same slip as Aussie Moist 3min Miracle which I can de-tangle my hair with easy and I can fill the moisture penetrating every strand. I will be trying out more of design essentials products. If I get the same results like this deep conditioner they will be my new staples. I will be buying the protein shampoo with henna and the other shampoo with aloe and mint. Very soon

This stuff is great. It hydrates my hair without weighing it down and it smells so good. I use this a few times a week and I comb it through my hair and leave it in before rinsing it out. My hair is very soft afterward but remember a little goes a long way.
Mrs. Cesare

This is probably my favorite DC ever. I use it at least once a week on my hair and I just tried it on my Bf's hair. We have COMPLETELY different textures. My hair is VERY fine and coily. My bf's hair is OOBER thick and coily. However, this product worked VERY well for our hair despite our hair being completely different. It moisturized our strands amazingly and left our hair smelling great. His hair is hard to keep moisturized, but this DC was honestly great. My only con is the container holds a lot of conditioner, but the jar is not filled to the top. I for almost $20+ I would kind of expect to have a full jar. Regardless, it lasts me at least 3 months conditioning my hair only and 2 months conditioning my hair and my bf's hair. Overall, the conditioner worked well on our hair and smelled great. Definitely will buy again.

I've shopped on Amazon for years and never wrote a review. Not because the product wasn't good it's because I didn't feel like writing one. But after using this particular product on my hair I had to write a review. My natural hair is so thick and it's so hard when shampooing it to detangle. After using the matching shampoo along with this conditioner one time it was so easy to comb my hair. This product was worth every bit of the money that I spent and I'm going to buy more of it. The smell is AMAZING!

Oh my goodness, I am in love!! I had been searching for a good deep conditioner since going natural and this by far has been the best. It smells like heaven and it makes my hair soft. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the stength and manageability of my strands. I’ll definitely be ordering more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DELIVERS INTENSE MOISTURE- Lightweight, creamy blend of botanical emollients and moisturizers that provides instant penetration and nourishment to all hair types
  • ENRICHED WITH ALMOND BUTTER FOR EASY DETANGLING - Formulated with Almond Butter which noticeably softens and detangles the hair instantly, leaving it weightless, silky-smooth, and smelling yummy.
  • SULFATE-FREE FORMULA CAN BE USED DAILY OR WEEKLY - Our gentle, non-stripping conditioner can be used daily or weekly to soften and add natural shine to the hair. Suitable for those with keratin treatments, smoothing systems, and/or color-treated hair.
  • With over 26+ years in professional hair care industry, feel secure with every purchase from Design Essentials knowing that every product is backed by The McBride Guarantee to meet quality performance standards or your money back.

Description

Enriched with almond butter for easy detangling. Formulated with Almond Butter which noticeably softens and detangles the hair instantly, leaving it weightless, silky-smooth, and smelling yummy. The sulfate-free formula can be used daily or weekly. Our gentle, non-stripping conditioner can be used daily or weekly to soften and add natural shine to the hair. Suitable for those with keratin treatments, smoothing systems and/or color-treated hair.


Seals cuticle and locks in moisture
Enhance manageability while adding body and shine
Can be used daily or weekly on all hair types

How-To-Use In 5 Easy Steps:


Step 1: Shampoo the hair and towel blot.
Step 2: Massage a palm size amount of Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner from ends to scalp.
Step 3: Comb through (with a wide tooth comb) to the ends.
Step 4: Let stand for 5 minutes
Step 5: Rinse thoroughly and style (Heat is optional).



This product works excellent on permed hair and natural. I recently went natural (BIG Chop) and I thought I wouldn't be able to use this but it works great. I have extremely dry hair but it works. LOVE IT!!!

This smells awesome and work wonderfully! Leaves my clients natural hair so soft! DE never lets me down!

This product is AMAZING!!! After using it my hair was very manageable, soft, and healthy. I highly recommend this product for women who are transitioning or is fully natural.

Great product and smells good. Very good for hydrating color treated hair.

I absolutely love this conditione! It mosturizes your hair and leaves it very manageable. I haven’t used any other conditioner since I tried this on.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment