Friday, December 20, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cremo Beard and Scruff Softener, Mint Blend, 6 Ounce - Conditions Coarse Facial Hair of All Lengths, Delivering Touchably Soft Results in Just 30 Seconds

Cremo Beard and Scruff Softener, Mint Blend, 6 Ounce - Conditions Coarse Facial Hair of All Lengths, Delivering Touchably Soft Results in Just 30 Seconds

I love how Cremo does the job in 30 seconds. That's actually very important me. Waiting around 2-3 minutes for other products to work was very inconvenient for me. The aroma of the product is quite acceptable, not musky and/or annoying likes some other products I've had. And it makes my beard softer than other products. BUT - FIX THE CONTAINER!!!!! It is quite difficult to get the product out to the nozzle and then it's also a battle to squeeze it out through the nozzle. I put a pump dispenser cap on the bottle, and now I have a much better experience in using it. FIX THE CONTAINER, DAMN IT!!!

The different oils made itch worse and I couldn’t tell that it made beard softer. This stuff works! It is a white cream that you rub into your (dry) beard, let sit for 30 seconds and then rinse. Soothes itch and definitely makes the beard softer.

This conditioner is great! I have always had really bad beard dandruff and never knew why. I found a new routine of "co-washing" with conditioner everyday and washing once a week. It's been working great so far, and the scent is great too! I recommend every guy with a beard to try this product and invest in a skin exfoliating brush too!

My husband, the user, loves the scent. Me, the reviewer and husband smeller does not like the scent. Personally I think it stinks. But he loves the product so I deal.

This is a great beard softner with a great scent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • From the creators of the top rated Cremo Original Shave Cream, Cremo Beard & Scruff Softener softens and conditions coarse facial hair in just 30 seconds, helping soothe beard itch, promoting beard growth, and keeping your beard and face smelling fresh and clean
  • 100% Made in the USA for men containing only superior, natural ingredients including Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Peppermint oil - with no added artificial fragrance
  • Unlike most conditioners, our softener does not contain silicone, which simply coats the hair to make it seem softer; instead our powerful formula contains moisturizers and beard specific conditioners that penetrate thick facial hair to soften from the inside-out
  • Lightly scented for a manly aromatic scent that doesn't overpower
  • Includes 6oz bottle; Best for any length facial hair

Description

Most hair conditioners require 2-3 minutes before rinsing and simply coat hair with silicone to make it seem softer. But silicone builds up and blocks absorption of the truly beneficial ingredients of any product. Instead of silicone, Cremo has powerful moisturizers and beard-specific conditioners that penetrate thick facial hair to soften from the inside-out, giving you and those close to you an astonishingly superior feel.



Always on point

Smells nice and keeps my beard soft.

The stuff works as advertised. Keeps the beard feeling nice and soft and prevents itching. I'm also a fan of the clean, minty smell.

My son absolutely loves this brand. The scent is very masculine and clean. And his beard has never looked better.

Great scent. I use this daily in the shower. Works great for helping keep my beard soft

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment