Thursday, December 19, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Breezelike Wooden Hair Comb - Fine Tooth Wood Comb for Women - No Static Natural Detangling Sandalwood Comb

Breezelike Wooden Hair Comb - Fine Tooth Wood Comb for Women - No Static Natural Detangling Sandalwood Comb

A wonderful wooden comb! I made the switch from plastic to wood firstly because I am trying to wash my hair every other day to keep it healthy/save money on shampoo. The wood comb helps distribute the oils throughout my hair so it does not look greasy but soft instead. I think this is also helping to eliminate the split ends I usually suffer from.

In the past wooden combs i have purchased will have splits in them which yank the hair out of your head or split the actual hairs creating breakage and split ends. It appears that this comb is carved from the same piece of wood rather than made up of pieces fused together. I have pin straight fine hair, but I have a lot of it on my head. The tines that are closer together will be better suited for thin straight hair.

Plus it is so affordable!

Wow, this comb smell delicious, very good quality. Very smooth edges, nice finish. I will check other combs this company selling, I love it! I would definitely recommend this comb!
UPDATE on 12/25/18!!
Please don't laugh at me..lol...even I laughed at my self..! I order 4 more combs, to give as a little additional present to my mother in law, sister and friends for Yew Year. And I do injoy it my self, even to hold in your hand and use it before bed, massaging hair, it didn't give statics. If u follow infractions which includes in box and not drops on hard floor, I think this little comb last you long time...I hope it's helpful for you my updated review, if you decide to get one or more, you will not disappointed!
Oh my..lol..I have to just stop it..lol

P.s., I only review this type of comb I got, not sure about other styles..
Thank you,
Merry Christmas everyone!
Angelina.

Polished smooth, nice heavy weight, rounded tines, beautiful carving and gold paint (which is waterfast -- I washed the comb on arrival). The scent is natural and characteristic of green sandalwood. It doesn't transfer to hair, though. Beautifully presented in a box lined with satin. Nice for gift-giving.

Pros:
It feels nice and gives my hair a bit of the combs' scent when I use it, nothing too noticeable unless you're for some reason shoving your face into my hair.

Cons:
The scent, while lovely, can be a bit too strong. If you or someone you know are sensitive to strong scents, you may want to avoid sniffing the comb directly. Keep it a few inches away if you must smell it. As mentioned above, it does leave a bit a scent in your hair though not as intense as the comb itself.

Overall:
It's nice and I could see myself buying the comb again, if needed. Would I recommend it to others?
Yes, but cautiously. Strong scents can cause asthma attacks, and some people may simply get headaches. I would make sure to inform whoever I am recommending the comb to, just to be safe.

I have fine straight hair. It damages easily and is prone to static. This comb is a better hairtool for me than any brush. It's now the only one I use. Can apply scented oil to the comb if you like. Reduces static naturally. It's beautiful, sturdy, and just all around a joy to use. If I had to choose my favorite hair care item, it would be this one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This small wooden carrying comb is crafted with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
  • Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle straight fine hair, around 4.7" long.
  • No snags, no static, no frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for long or short hair.
  • Natural sandalwood aroma and wooden fine teeth help to relieve tension, massage scalp and distributes oils, perfect for use with hair conditioners, oils and detanglers.
  • Premium quality hair comb with brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a great gift for women.

Description

Green Sandalwood, the sweet-smelling wood from sandalwood tree, has long been considered as the rarest timber in the world. Green Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress. Unlike many other aromatic woods, sandalwood retains its fragrance for decades.

Details:

- Breezelike green sandalwood combs are high-rank combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike green sandalwood combs are made with natural green sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.

- Made with natural sandalwood, Breezelike green sandalwood combs never discharge static during usage.

- Breezelike green sandalwood combs tend to add natural soothing fragrance to your hair and relieve stress.

- Each Breezelike green sandalwood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two sandalwood trees are identical.

- Sandalwood is believed to be able to exorcise evil and purify souls. Breezelike green sandalwood comb is perfect to cleanse your hair.

- Breezelike green sandalwood comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.

Preservations:

- Do not soak sandalwood combs in water especially hot water for more than half an hour.

- Exposing green sandalwood in sunlight or high temperature tends to accelerate the color-changing process but may cause the sandalwood to exude resin.

- Green sandalwood may grow "fuzz" if not being touched for a long time, which is a natural property of green sandalwood. Simply dust the "fuzz" off, and the sandalwood product will be as good as new.



Got it for my lady, she loves it! The comb does as adverized, no static or frizz.combine that with the fact that it is very attractive. I reccomend maintaining this and similar items with lemon oil or mineral oil to keep it from drying and cracking. Works well on wooden knife handles too!

Strong durable comb, works well with thin/fine hair

It's a lovely and sturdy comb. Only downside is that the smell is a bit strong for my liking. But I still enjoy using it!

Very pretty and the wood smells nice. Works great as well.

Absolutely beautifully crafted and smells AMAZING!! Nicely packaged too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment