
I got this set to replace an older set similar to it. The one I got before had genuine boar hair in the brush and the comb was bamboo. I believe the bristles on this are synthetic, but who cares! It's a lot more consistent and it smells much better too! (Similar to the inside of a new shoe) the brush works great to help with my thick beard, and the comb is also of a higher quality than my old one. It's very stiff and doesn't like to bend. Time will tell if it all holds up, but I'm optimistic
The products seem to be descent. Glad that it helps with the beard.
Really like this came with two comes so i can carry one and leave the other at home only thing i didnt like was how small the brush was but still like it
Got this for my husbands lush beard. He didnt really groom it till now. He loves this product. The combs just glide through his beard. Alot of others would pull.
Very soft, but some of the bristles occasionally fall out. Good value though.

Feature Product
- 100% BOAR BRISTLES: Bristles are carefully selected to ensure that can get through even the thickest beard, best ideal for grooming, shaping and styling facial hair of all lengths
- SOLID WOOD: Beard Brush is made of 100% natural Black Gold Sandalwood, nice polish and doesn't break easily
- HEALTH FOR SKIN & HAIR: The extra-firm bristles help massage the skin on your face, pull out dirt, dandruff and flaky skin caused by dryness or irritation
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Small, oval and portable, fits in your hand perfectly when styling and grooming beard, you can take the Beard Brush anywhere under the protection of travel bag
- VERSATILE USE: Beard brush is also great for applying beard oil and balm evenly throughout your beard for maximum fullness and styling
Description
A real man wears a beard like a king wears his crown with confidence and pride!
Our Beard Brush is sure to make for a wonderful Father's Day gift, birthday gift, graduation gift, anniversary gift or holiday gift for yourself or that bearded someone in your life!
Treat yourself or those you love to the gift of premium beard care!
SPCIFICATIONS:
Material: Natural Boar Bristles & Black Gold Sandalwood
Weight: 100g
Package Included: 1 x Beard Brush, 1 x Travel Bag
NOTE:
1. When you use Beard Brush for the first couple of times, a few boar bristles may fall off. This is completely normal because of some floating bristles.
2. This moustache comb is made of natural Black Gold Sandalwood, therefore it is normal that difference exists on texture and colors among different products.
QUALITY SERVICE:
WENIDA is committed to giving you the most sincere customer experience, the most perfect product experience.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, we will be 24 hours at your service.
Works great on my beard. Love it
Awesome 👍
I already had a beard brush and comb I have used for years, but I started traveling more for work, so I wanted another set to stay in my Dopp bag. I chose this one partially because the brush is smaller than the one I use now. WOW did this set exceed my expectations. The packaging it comes in is top notch, the sandalwood for the comb is really nice, and the boar bristles are just the right firmness for me. The size of the brush is smaller than my regular one, but not so small that it feels awkward when brushing my beard, its the perfect size. There is the company logo etched into the products, but it looks clean and sharp, not gaudy like some I have seen. Then to top it off you get a nice leather case for our comb, and a bag for the whole package. This is a great beard grooming kit!
I love this kit. The scissors are perfect for beard or mustache trimming. They’re very sharp and precise. The comb is super nice and fancy and made with beautiful wood and has a has a very cool looking leather sleeve to store it in. I love it and use to comb the hair on my head too. Same thing with the brush, it’s made of the same wood and real board hair for the bristles and has a velvet pouch for storing every man with a beard should have one of these sets. Would make a great gift for that bearded man in your life.
I bought this for my husband who has a nice beard going on. I like this set because it has everything he needs, without oils. It has the wood comb, which he likes, and the wood brush with boar bristles. He said he enjoys that brush far better than he thought he would! It really keeps the hairs straight. He said the scissors work well too. He stores it all in the included box. For the price this is a fantastic value. We will follow this Wenida brand to see what else they offer. Nice set!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment