
I've used a number of beard balms and oils from a variety of companies. I'm overall a fan of Grave Before Shave products, but I was looking for a leave-in balm that was sort of a cross between wax and balm. Since my beard has gotten longer, I need more control than the balm I was using provided. I ordered My Best Beard Balm (for the handsome man) because 1) I'm clearly the target audience since I have a beard and am handsome, and 2) the comments said it provided control without being too heavy. It is an excellent product, and I use it to keep my beard stylishly groomed without having to sacrifice length or fullness. (If it's not long and full, what good it is, right?) This was just the ticket! I'll definitely order again.
I used the product for the first time today, and man, let me tell you, my beard hasn't moved out of place hardly any. I am African American and have very coarse hair, but this balm is the "bomb!" Now, the only thing you may not like is that it is very thick and it requires some "extra rubbing" between the palms, but boy oh boy, it works for me. The smell has a kind of old school "perm" smell to it, but I sprayed on a little of my smell good and no problem. I really like it so far and it's the best things I've used yet for my beard and that includes Prophet and Honest Amish oils and balm. Hey everybody, just try it, you'll be surprised!
I purchased this item for my husband and asked him for his feedback as part of a promotion. This was his first time ever using a beard balm and it was something completely new and different for him. He loved the light scent and learned that a little goes a very long way. It keeps your wild beard hair from getting wiry and out of control. My husband has a thick and unruly beard, so this product was perfect for him to be able to keep it under control. It also softened his beard hair a little but not too much! He'd definitely recommend this product to other bearded mens.
This product is a must-have if you like a beard but also have the occasional meeting/dinner where you dont want to look like a lumberjack. It tames the beard and makes it look good, kind of hard to apply because of the consistency of the product but its to be expected as this is the equivalent of putting wax on your hair.
I kid you not, if you have a beard and want to look your best once in a while, get this.
I have a long beard, and this product works wonders for me. Just a small amount rubbed between the palms and applied to a towel dried beard gives just the right amount of hold. Prevents those pesky flyaway hairs and gives some shape to your beard. If it is leaving your beard sticky, you may be using too much.

Feature Product
- STYLE AND CONDITION IN 1 SIMPLE STEP - Save time and money with the ultimate 2 in one product.
- THE PERFECT PARTNER for all styles and shapes - A non-oily pomade with matte finish - Perfect for natural groomed style.
- DOUBLES AS MUSTACHE WAX for a flexible long lasting hold - essential addition to your mens grooming kit.
- LEAVE-IN SOY PROTEIN TO SOFTEN FACIAL HAIR - Soft to touch and easy to tame.
- MADE USING NATURAL INGREDIENTS - what is not to love? See what our customers say and try yours today .....
Description
BEARD BALM FOR THE HANDSOME MAN My Best Beard Balm is the go to product for maximum flexible hold. Control your Beard and Mustache all day long. Infused with conditioners to soften and repair course facial hair. Condition and control with one easy to use product. Soy Protein has the added benefit of softening skin along with hair. Bind moisture in the skin to minimize chapping and Beard Itch. Love our product or your money back.
I used to use a beard balm from Honest Amish. It wasn't the best for styling but it left my beard really soft and a little shiny. This product is fantastic for styling because it really has a strong hold for many hours after applying it. My only complaint ("complaint" is a strong word) is that it leaves the beard looking rather dry and the beard is not really that soft to the touch like it was with the Honest Amish product. All in all, this one works better for me and I think I'll stick with it for the forseeable future because the whispy, out of control hairs I have along the jawline are much easier to control.
Great product! Easy to apply, just add a little water to your beard if the product doesn't want to work in. You get perfect control without your beard feeling stiff or greasy. Very mild pleasant aroma. Also, adds volume to help get that "fuller, thicker" look and feel. Couldn't be more pleased with the product and its results.
Works well for me. Just follow directions. I am able to give some shape to my beard. Relax's, moistens, and holds hair in shape. Later if I need to, reshapes with damp comb. Smell not noticeable.
My boyfriend is allergic to many things. Apparently this product does not affect him and his beard smells good. I like it
I have a big beard that needs taming, and I've tried a lot of products before, and none of them comes even close to this one when it comes to control and hold.
You have only a few seconds to get it on your beard before it hardens and becomes really hard to even run your fingers through.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment