Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

AGADIR Argan Oil Treatment, 4 Oz

AGADIR Argan Oil Treatment, 4 Oz

Agadir makes AMAZING argan oil. You cannot beat the prices on Amazon either. I couldn't get a better deal buying directly from the company at a beauty show. My child is bi-racial and has lightly textured curly hair that is a mess by the end of the day. This smooths the hair great. It also smells amazing. I put it on my straight, thin hair at night as well and wash in the morning and it is super soft.

I have dry, processed hair that gets frizzy. This product makes my hair feel fabulous, and I can come through my wet hair without pulling/tearing my hair. The only thing I don't like is sometimes, I get too much oil in my hand, so my hair looks a little greasy. But if I'm careful, 'dime-sized' in my palm it comes out beautiful!

First of all, TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS NOT BEING 100% ARGAN OIL...

It says "Contains 100% pure Argan Oil" . . . It does NOT mislead to say it IS 100% Argan Oil.

Learn to read, pay attention to details!

OK, NOW for the quality of this product, I love the smell which is why I keep buying this brand. I've tried Moroccan Oil from Regis, Sally, etc. and it works and feels great but the smell of this stuff is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, anyone who sits behind me comments on how shiny my hair looks. It's soft and light, just remember to use it sparingly or it could create an 'oily' look. It helps with itchy scalp, too. If you have that issue. It repairs damaged hair from frequent hot irons, sun, blow drying, etc.

Buy it if you're on the fence, just try it...You'll love it!

I have long, thick, light brown hair. It has a natural "wave" to it...which is a blessing and a curse. When it's humid - it was torture....until my stylist starting using this on my hair a few times after having coloring done. It made my hair SO smooth, and soft...tames the frizzies...and it..smells..amazing! I use this after I shower, while blow drying & again on the tips while flat ironing...it's amazing.

I would suggest this to anyone with thick...frizzy hair!

Very good product. I love it because it keeps my 70-year-old hair soft and shiny and there's no oily residue. I've been using this product for 10 years and I see no reason to change...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains pure and certified Argan oil
  • Repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle, frizzy, overworked hair
  • Not oily or greasy and there's no buildup to make your hair heavy and flat
  • Reduces drying time 40-50%. Encourages healthier hair growth
  • Nourishes and eliminates itchy scalp

Description

Enriched with vitamin E. Leaves hair with radiant shine! Repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle, frizzy, overworked hair Not oily or greasy and there's no buildup to make your hair heavy and flat Reduces drying time. Alcohol free formula Nourishes and eliminates dry, itchy scalp Encourages healthier, hair growth Great hair control and manageability.



I was on the market for an oil that helps add volume to hair, keep it healthy and give it shine, and I found this godsend !!! I have heard that it also helps if you're trying to grow your hair out, which is what I'm currently doing. Not only does it smell amazing, it truly works for me!!! I'm so glad I found it !! Also a little bit goes a long way! And I have pretty thick wavy hair,but just a few drops is all I need. Can't say enough about this product! :))

This is a slightly brownish thick oil. But it does not make my hair greasy. I have soldier length hair and use a pea size oil. Once I applied little more than that and that made my hair dirty quicker. So use small amount and increase little bit to find out the right amount for your hair. It smells very nice. I use it after the blow dry because if I use it before my hair takes longer to dry out. When I use flat iron I use it on my damp hair and let the hair dry naturally. It definitely helps to tame down my frizzy dry hair when applied but the effect will last only about 2-3 hours, thats the reason Im removing one star out.

I love this product line so much, because of the effectiveness & the killer price. I actually gave away a few of their items as a secret Santa gift! I have long hair with bleached tips that were looking scraggly. This made a noticeable difference after one use, so i'm a user for life now. I gave some to my mom, sister & aunt & they all swear by it too!

I recently went to have a full sew in done. I'm not new to sew-ins but I am always looking for better ways to take care of the hair I am wearing and my natural hair underneath. My hairdresser said this was a must have product and I am exceedingly glad I took her advice.

This oils is light enough to use regularly without your hair becoming too heavy or oily and it works very well. I like to brush a few drops through my hair after I wash but before it is completely finished drying. My hair is noticeably softer, shinier, and more manageable for the effort, so much, so that my hairdresser was actually surprised at the condition of my hair when I went back in. How silly! Considering I owed it all to a product, she had recommended.

This oil smells great as well. I have a tendency to get carried away when adding oil to my hair but with this product it has never been an issue. Even when I over apply my hair doesn't get weighed down or feel gross later. When I use this oil on my natural hair there are many notable benefits as well however, they are not as dramatic. This hair does make my natural hair easier to comb through and style. When using it on my natural hair I prefer to treat my hair before I wash.

I've had the 4 ounce bottle for about a month now. I use it at least once a day, have even spilled it a couple times, and still have about 2/3 of a bottle. I will be buying another bottle of this for myself and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great daily oil.

I have a mortal fear of going bald, so I'm willing to try out stuff that supposedly increases the longevity of my hair.

Before trying out this product, I used eboline coconut oil for a while. I used to think the coconut oil was good, but quite honestly it's pretty lousy compared to this. The coconut oil was pretty thick, and after I applied it, my hair always felt a bit... oily.

This oil by contrast is very fine, I only need a few drops when I apply it. It brings out the color in my hair very nicely, and leaves it shining for hours. Even a while later, my hair feels softer, and more easily straightened. It does not however feel oily. The oil must get absorbed into my scalp, hair, or just vaporize naturally... Anyway, it may just be a placebo effect, but I'm convinced that it actually does make my hair stronger and healthier. My hair tends towards being dry and pointy.

I've also read that this argan oil has *extremely* high concentrations of vitamin E, so it makes for a nice after-shave as well.

The bottle is pretty expensive, but given how little I use, I'd expect it to last me for close to a year. Proceeds go to some strange eco-cooperative for women in Morocco who reforest the desert with argan trees, so I suppose that's a plus too : )

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment