
Perfect, perfect! Just what I wanted.I need little bottles to fool around with oils and natural fragrance free lotion (Puracy organic also from Amazon) to try different combinations out on myself. I pump some lotion in the little bottle, add a bit of water (to thin it) and then a few drops of essential oil to heal, or just to make it smell good. The little pump pumps out little amounts, but just right. This way the lotion lasts longer. And I can easily travel with these! O, and the labels are cute and practical as well!
Great bottles that do exactly what I need them to do. As for the review that they do not "spray" I don't get it because if you type in amber SPRAY bottle you'll get the actual spray bottles you want. So pay no attention to the guy who didn't click "details" and actually read before he made a purchase. These bottles work great and not a single one has leaked as of yet. It puts out a nice stream and it is great for essential oils and thin lotions.
Love these 2-ounce amber bottles for making my own serums. Really like the little funnel that came with the set. Delivery was super fast.
Perfect for making face oils! They are exactly as described. I highly recommend them and I’ve tried a few different brands. These have held up for me
Used for an HOMEMADE HYALUROIC ACID FACIAL SERUM that works great. Look the recipe up and whip up a sample to try.

Feature Product
- Includes 12 - 30 ml / 1 ounce Amber Glass Boston Round Treatment Pump Bottles + Funnel
- Our amber glass bottles are made of true dark brown amber glass (never painted or treated) and are perfect for storing product (such as essential oils) which are sensitive to degradation from light
- Ideal size to carry and store your favorite products on the go. 30 ml / 1 oz size is TSA compliant making these perfect for travel or home use.
- Refillable bottles are easy to clean, reuse, and recycle. Dishwasher safe (bottle only, hand wash closure separately)
Description
Includes 12 - 30 ml / 1 ounce Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles and Treatment Pump Closure Tops + Funnel. Our amber glass bottles are made of true dark brown amber glass (never painted or treated) and are perfect for storing product (such as essential oils) which are sensitive to degradation from light.
Great shipping and packaging. Love these bottles, exactly as marketed and what I needed. Totally recommend
This is a great product. Unfortunately, I wanted a mister. But I'm sure I will put these to use also. Fast delivery and still happy with my purchase.
These bottles were perfect! I bought them to make a face serum and they worked great.
Have only used one bottle so far but it works fine. Nice size. Would re-order.
Ok

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment