Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wood comb Wooden wide tooth hair comb detangler brush -Anti Static Sandalwood Scent handmad with gift package

Wood comb Wooden wide tooth hair comb detangler brush -Anti Static Sandalwood Scent handmad with gift package

I bought this one for my purse and a finer tooth one with a handle and I've been blown away! I have very fine hair down to my butt and I thought wooden combs would probably not work for me, but because of all of the reviews I decided to give them a shot. So glad I did, it hardly pulls out any hair and it's amazing at detangling dreaded spots without ever making your hair staticky. I'm just sad I never tried these sooner. My regular brush has permanently retired. The quality of the product is also wonderful, it's one whole piece of wood, fits comfortably in the hand as well as in a purse, no glued pieces and it's thick and smooth with a nice faint smell. I would absolutely recommend this.

Love this comb! I believe I got 2 of them in a pack when I ordered them (it's been more than a year so I don't remember exactly how many I got). I use this to comb out my hair after my shower, I use it to detangle dry hair, I just use it all the time. It works better than a brush and is very gentle to hair (less breakage). It just glides right through my hair and makes it noticeably softer and shinier. I'm thinking of buying another set so I can keep one on my desk at work and one in my purse - that way I have one whenever/wherever I need! Love these.

amazing comb! very good quality and definitely worth the purchase. it does not make my hair static at all and the wide spacing prevents breakage and hair loss. able to use it on both dry and wet hair without a single problem. also great alternative if you are looking to reduce your waste (no more plastic please!) side note: I attempted to disinfect this comb in boiling water ((did not think this through)) and lost a bit of its shine afterwards. became very brittle and was worried I would have to buy a new one but it seems to be doing just fine now!

Some reviews had mentioned staining, and the inside of the box did have some tiny dark smudges where it was in contact with the wood, so I washed the comb well with soap and water before using it. No visible amount of stain rinsed off in the process, and the color of the comb didn't change, so there's clearly no issue with excessive or poorly applied stain, but I'd still recommend this step on principle to remove any excess stain/treatments before using this (or any new tool) on your hair. The make of the comb seems great. It's one solid piece of wood, the grain is real (not stamped on) and very pretty, and I love how it looks beautiful in a simple way instead of falling into either the girlishly ornate or super plain-looking categories the way most wood combs do. Also it's not just sanded on the outside edges to look nice; the teeth are nice and smooth on the inside faces as well, and nothing has snagged my hair at all.

It's actually quite nice to hold, as handle-less haircare tools go. I have some mild nerve issues in my hands that affect grasping, and normally I'd get something with a handle but I wanted something more compact for this purpose, and the size and shape of this comb hits a fantastic balance for me. It's small and lightweight, yet it's thick enough and rests firmly enough in my hand that I can clearly feel it there and don't have to grip too tightly to keep it from slipping, and the curved shape is very comfortable. I can use it really effectively without having to me super attentive, instead of fighting a constant battle between having things slip out of my hands versus gripping too tightly and having pain. That's not an easy happy medium for me to find. Because of that, and especially since it feels like the product is sturdy and won't easily break, I'd say this is probably a great option for other people with grasping issues if they want a comb in this handle-less style.

I have long hair that's generally straight but I like to bring out waves in it, and this tool is AWESOME for combing without losing whatever waves I've got that day. The balance is just right for me; the teeth are wide enough to leave and even help define the waves, but fine enough to really clean up my "I haven't brushed this since it dried" frizzy look and make my hair look finished and intentional. I needed something small for brushing on the go anyway (this is just right to fit in a small makeup bag), and I wanted to try wood combs already after learning how they're helpful for static issues, so I'm very glad I tried this product to tick off both of those boxes. The claims about wood combs not causing static are TOTALLY TRUE. My hair is very fine and I live in Denver so I've gotten to use this in our super dry environment and also try it on humid days, and I didn't think ANY comb or brush could possibly be a static-free experience, but it really is like magic. I'll never use a plastic comb again outside of the shower.

A regular brush is a necessity once in a while of course, that's life, but I'm officially converted; I'm going to make wood combs my default tool now (when I'm not using a boar-bristle brush on purpose). This was a great one to start out with, and I'm hooked! I tend to use things pretty roughly and drop/break things often, but at this price point, if I do eventually manage to break this awesome little comb, I'm sure it'll be after I've gotten enough use out of it that it will be worth repurchasing. This is also something I'll definitely be using as a gift item in the future. It's inexpensive, does its job well, and has just the right amount of extra elegance and craftsmanship and artful shaping about it to feel a little luxurious. I'd recommend it for sure.

I recently got balayage done and my hair became a little drier as a result. I didn't want to risk breakage by using the regular brush that I had been using on my un-dyed hair so I purchased this wooden comb. It works perfectly, distributes scalp oils well, and is gentle on my hair. Bonus points because I feel like it's old fashioned in a good way and makes combing my hair more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this comb to a friend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ♥Made with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
  • ♥High quality comb helps distribute oils from root to tip of hair!
  • ♥Packaged with well designed package, perfect for gifting!
  • ♥Professional pocket wood comb easy take small and practical !
  • ♥100% real photo support 90 days no reason return !

Description



Wood combs are the best for hair care. My hair is right above my butt and I find this comb to be perfect for this length!

I like the spacing of the teeth. Anything closer rips out my beautiful beard hairs. I accidentally broke it at the beach the other day. I tossed it toward my backpack and it hit a large rock. It split in two. It's pretty hard, but not invincible. I superglued it back together and it looks fine. I carry it in my pocket most days and I've never had any issues regarding the strength of it (aside from the rock incident).

Small comb, but I do really like it. It feels well-made and sturdy (a plus, since I got it to replace a bamboo comb I had that eventually split and broke). However, it's supposed to be made of "fragrant green sandalwood," but I find there is no discernible sandalwood scent, and I was hoping for a bit of that since it's one of my favorite oils.

I am very happy when I received this comb. It is small and very easy to carry. It come with a small bag and I can put it into my handbag, super easy and convenient. The wood comb is very comfortable to massage my head. I like to wide tooth hair comb and it does not cut my hair. Highly recommend this comb to those who are looking for a portable wooden comb.

I have thick curly hair and am very happy with my purchase. I use Murray's pomade which is the strongest hold I have every experienced. After working it in a bit, the wide teeth make it look more like a ran my fingers through my hair, rather than slicked it with a comb.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment