
This was exactly what my underarms needed!!! It takes me forever to get rid of razor burn under the arms once I get it and it just keeps getting worse the more I have to shave. I have read a ton of reviews on this product and thought for the price I'd give it a shot. A few things for those who are expecting a lotion type of product; this is not a lotion. It smells EXACTLY like a citronella candle. Its has a pasty, waxy like texture. I literally only grabbed a tiny portion with my index finger and applied it to the burn. The bottle is actually perfect size because the product has that waxy smooth texture that spreads perfectly. And I also want to mention I read mixed reviews on how long it takes to work. The very first time I used it after shaving the burning sensation went down within an hour. I applied a little before work today and the itchy burning sensation was gone before I got to work! Less than an hour!! I LOVE this product and highly recommend it to anyone with razor burn\bumps.
It works. Natural and okay for my very very sensitive skin. Took care of bumps, irritation and in-grown hairs around all shaved areas.
This soothing salve is AMAZING! I have been waxing for almost 20 years and get bumps and ingrown hairs- this makes the area soft and feeling silky! I have tried everything- serum, lotions, creams- nothing helps like this salve! Will continue to buy as long as it is available:) love the smell as well! Thank you for creating this product!
Really like this and works well. Will buy again.
Works great

Feature Product
- RAZOR BUMP Soothing Salve! 1 oz. 100% Natural & Vegan. Wonderful 'raw' texture that melts on contact with skin. Deeply nourishing and healing.
- Quickly soothe bumps, rashes, ingrown hairs & razor burn. Calms and heals freshly shaved delicate skin. Deeply moisturizing. Concentrated. You only need a 'tiny' bit!
- Ingredients: Raw Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Lemon Balm Oil Essential Oils! (NO fake anything!!)
- Takes the 'red and angry' feeling out of problem shaved areas.
- Perfect for faces and necks, bikini lines, underarms... any shaving problems!
Description
RAZOR BUMP Soothing Salve! 1 oz. Quickly soothe bumps, rashes, ingrown hairs & razor burn. 100% Natural, Vegan. Raw Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Lemon Balm Essential Oils (NO fake anything). Takes the 'red and angry' feeling out of problem shaved areas. Perfect for faces and necks, bikini lines, underarms... any shaving problems! "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease."
This product works very well got razor bumps really bad after shaving but now i dont get any but maybe one or 2 then they quickly go away
Does exactly what says
The smell is amazing, i think it works when you add a genius amount. You can’t just use a little
Extremely helpful and one of my "Holy grail" beauty products.
I love it

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment