Friday, November 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, 1 each (Pack of 3)

Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, 1 each (Pack of 3)

Bought the three pack based on price to replace my Denman shampoo brush. The Scalpmaster has a similar radius and length of the teeth, though slightly smaller and a bit more flexible. The plastic on top is obviously thinner (cheap looking) and a single ring on top for holding the brush or inserting a finger rather than a strap, like Denman. However, that's a plus. I'm hoping the "ring", which is molded to the top, will last longer than the strap style, which was always the first thing to wear out on the Denman. As for actual use, the Scalpmaster feels much like the Denman --- more like a comb than a hair brush --- so buy it only if you like a hard, vigorous scalp massage. By the way, I have a full head, of very thick, straight hair that I allow to go shaggy and Scalpmaster copes with it fine so it seems ok for a man's cut. Lastly, you should know that this item isn't returnable and seems to come in only one ugly color.

I love this! I bought the 3 pack, one for my kids shower, one for my shower, and one that I use to GENTLY brush the dogs during bath time. It makes a little bit of shampoo go along way! You could literally use a dime size amount and have tons of foam! I have almost waist long, thick wavy hair, and was noticing a lot of buildup on my scalp. This worked like a charm! Just be careful cause the plastic is a little hard, like a bunch of little plastic combs, but my hair feels amazing afterwards! It also helps pull conditioner and and oils through my hair! Also, I tried it on the dog and was amazed at the creek dirt that was coming out of his hair, so I’ve started using it every bath on my dog that loves the dirt and mud.

This feels so good in my hair. I use it to shampoo and condition but also to brush in coconut oil or just lazily brush out dandruff while netflixing.

I bought a 3 pack and keep one at my house and one at my partners, and gave him the third. He liked it so much he asked for the item name and bought a 3 pack, too, so one can live in his gym bag and he can have extras.

The only downside is I can't think of a great way to clean the dead skin cells off of the brush. Maybe vinegar and baking soda... or buy more because they're so cheap!

Be gentle with it and don't press too hard and it will make your scalp feel great. I have been fighting dandruff for a while
especially in the winter months and this helps me clean my scalp. I am using coal tar shampoo and another dandruff shampoo and had good results. Even better results now with my new scalp shampoo brush.

Good for making sure your scalp is squeaky clean. I do find that I have to do a "lift and move" technique when using it to prevent it from tearing and tangling my long hair. Because I do have longer hair, I am not really able to use it for rinsing because of the tangle/tear factor. The bristles are a bit sharp but that's why they work so well to clean your scalp through thick hair. My scalp feels tingly and clean every time I use it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Scalp master Shampoo Purple Brush with finger hole
  • 3 Each
  • Long lasting

Description

Scalp master shampoo brush. Scalp master shampoo purple brush with finger hole. 1 each (Pack of 3)



I know it's not the intended purpose ... but this is one of the best dog brushes ever!! I have a Shitzu mix that hates to be combed, brushed or groomed in any way. He's find taking a bath but not being combed!! This makes it possible to "pet" while brushing his and he doesn't seem to mind at all.

Bought a pack of 3. Stiff plastic, but comb base is bent a little to conform a bit to your head. Gives your scalp a good scrub, but if you are not gentle you could scrape it up instead. Not for detangling and not for wet hair as it will rip out quite a bit of hair if you’re not careful. Tips come out with rough use.

I found it to be exactly as advertised and feel I got a fair deal on the price.

All of a sudden at 66 y/o my scalp was a mess. Shampoos and scalp treatments weren't working. I saw this by accident really and figured I might as well try it and I'm so glad I did. Breaks up and lifts off the pieces so the shampoo can work on the scalp and wash the flakes away.

Does a great job. Just wish the things on it we're a tab longer since I have thick hair. I was experiencing hair loss and saw these online reading a article. I have seen an improvement the few months I have been using it. My daughter has also started using one and loves it as well.

I actually ordered this as a clay tool to make textures. However, I did try it for its original intended use. I will say that this brush feels NICE. I love it, so I had to buy more. Simple, effective, good brush.

I only wish I had noticed that a pack of 3 was only $1 more then a single brush...I feel like I wasted my money on the first one because I could have gotten 3 for a much better price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment