Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Warm, 0.24 Ounce

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Warm, 0.24 Ounce

It arrived really fast, but it wasn't the color I was expecting. It is more of a pink color than a peachy color like I wanted. That may have been my fault, wasn't really quite sure which color I should order. I started using it until I could get a different one, and it actually Doesn't look to bad for my skin tone. It last a really long time, and doesn't leave a shine on your face. For the price, a very good deal.

This is my second purchase of this blush. I finally hit pan on the first one and bought this as my backup. I just love this product. It has the right amount of sheen and the colour stays all day.

I’m not a big fan of make-up but when I do use anything on my face it is always Physician’s Formula. This blush is nice and subtle. Remember ladies, beauty is in bone structure; when it comes to make-up LESS IS MORE.

Love this blush and works well for my sensitive skin. Just wished the compact was designed for easier opening.

I love Physicians Formula Products so this is right in line with all the rest. I always buy these althought this was a bit lighter than I like it is still very pretty.Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Pink, 0.24 Ounce


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BLENDABLE POWDER BLUSH: Featuring a fresh & vibrant mix of blush tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy-looking glow. Multi-reflective pearls help highlight, define, & contour.
  • GET HAPPY: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend of natural plant extracts to help promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins & helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • BEST FACE FORWARD: With primers, highlighters, bronzers, & mineral powders, we have a full line of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, all made without irritants or harsh additives.
  • SENSITIVE SKIN CARE: Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care & makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers.
  • HEALTHY BEAUTY: All of our makeup & skincare products are hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & made without any of the 150+ known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.

Description

Brush on a radiant blushing glow: Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow. Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.



i really like the color on my skin, I'm white with pink undertones. You can control the color you put on. The scent is barely noticeable to me so I don't know how these other reviews are calling it citrus. the little brush it comes with is better for contouring with the dark brown colors under the cheekbone.
it does have a small mirror inside/underneath in the brush compartment.

built well

I ordered this blush because they never have it in stock at my local Walmart! This blush is perfect, it looks natural and warms up to your own skin tone.

People always compliment me and tell me that I'm glowing since it has a little bit of glitter in it, you don't even need to wear highlight when you use this blush. Super cute packaging as well!

I love this product. I am a makeup junkie..I love makeup ...but I love finding drugstore makeup that is just as good if not better than highend makeup. And this blush stands up next to any highend blush. It is a dupe for sure.

Powder is good quality and great color combination.

I love this blush! I don't know if it's just in the head, but it does make me Happy! lol! It is a bit lighter than I expected but that's ok because I like to use more so I am happier! ha!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment