
Love this product.. I can honestly say that this is the ONLY product that I use that does not flake, or has a build-up.
I ABSOLUTELY love it!!!!
I am not a fan of the “wake up and go” hairstyles that are popular for guys. But I am a big fan of the blowout fade and Nappy Styles Napping Gel!! This is the first product that me and my son agree on for the style he wants and the well groomed look that is important to me. It’s been about 1month since he started using it and we are reordering!
This gel is a great finisher to the Napping Creme Paste. It gives my hair a sheen and hold but doesn't make it stiff or flaky.
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend & he absolutely loves it. He was trying to grow his facial hair back & boy if it hasn’t worked. It’s a great moisturizer for hair as well
Great. It's natural and works right away.

Feature Product
- With coconut oil, shea butter and black castor oil
- For high top fades, tapered fades, burst fades, frohawks, south of france cut, ALL nappy hair styles
- For all types of hair
- Size: 8oz
Description
Nappy Styles Napping Gel w/ Coconut Oil, Shea Butter & Black Castor Oil - 8 oz is a conditioning gel that can be used on all natural haircuts. It delivers a natural shine and easy manageability. The formula includes Shea butter, Black Castor Oil and Coconut Oil delivering a natural look without greasiness or stiffness. It also promotes healthy, soft hair, leaving it with a vibrant sheen.
My son says it works well.
Smells good. Not flaky.
Brought this for my son and he loves it (his barber recommended it)
I love this stuff. It works great for my hair texture and it smells great. I will be buying more.
great with a hair sponge

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment