Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Moroccanoil Texture Clay, 2.6 oz

Moroccanoil Texture Clay, 2.6 oz

This is the only product I use for my hair. I really cannot find anything else that works better, and I have tried SO many other products. I have short hair and I wear it a bit messy and spiky. It holds extremely well and it doesn't harden the hair. It may be expensive, but that's because it works so well.

Hello, I am dude with a beard- and a really great one at that. *pats self on back* And people ask me all the time "do you put oil in your beard!?" No. No I don't. I use this texture clay. And it's legit the best product I've ever used in my beard. the texture clay does a fantastic job of adding a nice fill to my beard making it feel and look fuller. It also does a great job of keeping it in place once he's all combed. I also use this on my hair- which also works wonderfully.

I adore this brand. The quality is incomparable to other brands of hair products. A self-proclaimed 'hair snob,' I'd never use anything substandard to care for my thick, fine hair. This finishing product makes a haircut 'pop'!! Superior hold without weighing hair down or making it appear greasy. Plus, it smells divine. What's not to like?
I challenge readers to try any Moroccanoil product and to be anything but thrilled and a convert!

So the only other clay I've used has been Hanz de fuko: Claymation and this clay isn't as strong but I found that to be good. Your hair won't feel like a rock. It's got decent shine. Does have an acquired scent that took me a while to get over. However, the big thing I like is that it washed out better than Claymation. I know clays in general for me don't wash out easy (typically 2 days/showers). The texture clay stays in your hair a bit, but not as bad as Claymation.

I currently have a pompadour with a low fade. This product is by far my favorite. I've tried many hair products to find one that checks all my boxes. I've tried Northern lights, Pacino's, America crew, blumann, Johnny b clash gum, and numerous others and I still find myself using this one. Its hold is the best imo compared to the rest. Yet, it still leaves your hair feeling almost natural and you can still manipulate your style during the day. Its smell is hard to describe but it smells really nice, and not overpowering. Washing it out is pretty easy...water alone can get most of it out. A little goes a long way, and blow drying your hair before using this adds crazy volume and texture...it also leaves your hair matte...this is my go-to hair product. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts quite a long time and you know you're getting a high quality product for your hair. 5 stars


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This item is not a Tester

Description

Sculpt natural-looking styles with a firm hold and matte finish with Moroccanoil Texture Clay. This moldable unisex styler is formulated with argan oil, shea butter and bentonite clay to add definition and create artfully roughed-up texture for both short and long hair. The workable formula allows you to build up texture and mold the style you desire before the hold sets in. Provides all-day frizz control with a non-sticky finish. Fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent, an exotic blend of spicy amber aromas and sweet floral notes.



My hairdresser used this on me and I had to have it. It's nice and thick so it adds texture. It also has a wonderful scent. My hair stays in place all day but isn't sticky or hard. I would definitely recommend this for short hair.

Excellent scent. Excellent hold. Excellent product!

Absolutely love Moroccanoil products. They have a wonderful smell and this texture clay is no exception. My son uses this to style his hair. It lasts all day with no white residue if not washed out. Will continue to buy this product for him!

Best hair molding product I have ever used

This is the boys in our fam go-to hair product. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment