Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Kent 87T 2 1/2" 70mm Brand New Limited Edition Folding Beard & Mustache Comb by Kent Combs

Kent 87T 2 1/2

I carry this comb with me every day, and because it folds I don't worry about it in my pocket. Even though old men like me carry lots of junk in out pockets! Opened and in use the comb is very agile and cooperative, allowing for precise moustache shaping. I also own a Kent fixed comb (reviewed elsewhere) because another habit of old men is to have lots of junk in the bathroom for beard and moustache care. That comb, by the way, is a bargain at $5. This comb is, yes, a bit more costly but that additional price buys a smoothly folding joint and a hard case to guard the teeth from whatever may otherwise threaten them. Old man's pocket again, you see.

If you're looking for a well-made, utile comb that is safely protected when not in use - or, frankly, simply a high quality comb - then this is exactly the one for you. I love mine.

Great little comb! Like one reviewer pointed out, it is about the size of a Chapstick/Lip Balm thingy. I have a goatee that I am letting go nuts, and this combs through it nicely. The fine teeth easily comb through my coarse beard. One reviewer mentioned that the pointy end pokes his chin so he was going to grind it off. I don't know what that's about! Put in your right hand, comb left side, put it in your left hand, comb right side. ;)

I really like this come specially for the mustache hairs very fine small teeth... I would rent recommend mostly using this for mustache only... But I like the design and the quality of these combs... I had purchased two of them, one for my car, and one for me to carry in my pocket... I would highly recommend this comb to all my friends and strangers alike... And the best part of all no more broken teeth on my combs...
Thank you so very much excellent product!
.

Overall, it works. I don't like the curvature of the teeth, and especially don't like the tip. It digs in to your skin when trying to comb. I cut it off, and it's much better, but I'd prefer a straight edge versus the curved. It's just difficult to use in some areas when you have to drag the base across your face just to get the teeth in there.
That said, I like the size, and still use it all day, keeping it in my pocket.

I bought this from another vendor and it never came took a couple of months to get my money back. Found it again from this vendor and got it in a couple days. Was worried about durability carrying it in my pocket everyday. Have had it awhile now and durability is great nothing wrong with comb or hinge. The gold paint has mostly wore off that's about it. I use it to comb my stache after applying wax and it works great. Love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gentleman's Sawcut Folding Travel/Pocket Comb with Flexible Teeth Ideal for Detangling, Grooming, and Styling Men's Beards & Mustaches
  • Hand Made and Hand Polished From Cellulose Acetate, An Environmentally-Friendly, Biodegradable, and Durable Plant Material
  • Cut From Large Sheets Rather Than Being Molded, Producing a Truly Gentle Comb Whereas Molded Combs Often Snag, Pull, and Damage Hair
  • This Comb Distributes The Natural Oils in The Skin and Beard and Ensures A Well-Treated Beard or Mustache
  • Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is The World's Oldest Hairbrush Manufacturer and Has Maintained its British Traditions Ever Since

Description

Kent 87T 2 1/2" 70mm Gentleman's Folding Pocket Comb, Flexible Men's Beard & Mustache Pocket Comb. Hand-Made Cellulose Acetate, Saw-Cut and Hand Polished. Kent's handmade combs are saw cut, and then hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will not damage your hair or scalp. They are made from cellulose acetate, a non-petroleum based plastic derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair. These teeth run smoothly through the beard and stimulate the natural oils inside the whiskers as they're combed. These oils encourages the whiskers to do as told. A non-handmade comb is known as an injection molded comb. They have razor sharp teeth which damage the hair cuticle, and scrape the skin. These type of combs also feature tiny ridges, known as "mould marks" which scratch and snag your beard and moustache. Get the right tool for the job.



A good little pocket comb that has some style. Friends always comment when I pull it out. It's definitely a fine toothed comb I would recommend for a mustache but probably not a beard,,,if you care....

Great product. While folded, it has the perfect size to fit in your pocket, but unfolded is perfect to fit your hand. It feels nice on the beard, and is well made and seems really durable. The only downside is that the golden letters seem to erase really easily. Comparing it to previous, and cheaper, combs I've owned and used before, undoubtedly, this is the best I've used.

Great product - it's a small comb to the point I carry it in my pocket. Downside is it's so small that I have dropped it a few times when taking out my keys or smartphone. The comb is very sturdy (hasn't broken from any drops). Since I do carry it in my pocket the label has gotten a few scuffs. It's a great mustache comb overall, just be sure to use some beard oil (or mustache wax).

had this product over a year now, as always top quality from kent. I love it and carry it everyday! It is perfect for beard and stashes. I have worn off most of the gold lettering rubbing around in my pocket with other junk, but otherwise it's still in perfect condition. Teeth are incredibly strong considering how fine they are, and the foldable design protects them perfectly. Also enough tension in the rivet to keep it closed all day in your pocket but still easily opens.

Function-wise, It's great. I like the fact that the end sticks out from the case for easy opening. The teeth are smooth...no scratching. The case also prevents wax from getting on your clothing. My only gripe is that the gold stamp is very shallow and wears off quickly. This doesn't affect the quality of the comb at all, but it does cheapen its looks.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment