Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grooming Lounge Beard Destroyer Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin, 5 oz

Grooming Lounge Beard Destroyer Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin, 5 oz

I absolutely love the smell of this! I am 34 years old, and pretty picky about the scents I like. I have only found two colognes I like, and for the most part use unscented products whenever I can. This works great with a safety razor, and I always notice the difference when I run out and have to use regular shaving cream. Because it is priced higher than most shaving creams, I don't use it 100% of the time, but I do as often as I can. It seems to last quite a while as long as I am careful with it. I first purchased it in a set that had the shaving oil, face wash, and aftershave. I used the shave cream up first, so had to replace it. It is my go to! I seem to cut myself less, have less irritation, and enjoy using it.

So far so good only used it once so far I only shave once a week.. to get rid of razor bumps...

Just great only shaving cream I recommend.

It works! The smell is a touch strong, and it does tend to clog a razor more than a foaming shave soap or cream.

The best shave cream I have used to date. Great for a person with a thick beard. Highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EFFECIVE: Ultra-rich and lubricating men's shaving cream formula enables a super-smooth shave every time. Ideal for sensitive or easily irritated skin
  • QUALITY: Beard destroyer shave cream, destroys your beard, pampers your face while moisturizing your skin with soothing ingredients like Rosemary Oil, Orange Oil and Sandalwood Oil
  • RICH LATHER: Low-foaming shave cream solution is perfect for all beard types, protecting those prone to razor irritation and nicks; Light invigorating clove scent
  • CONSISTENT: Won't let you down, effective for even the most sensitive skin
  • WINNER: Named "best shaving cream for men" by New York Magazine, 100% guaranteed to exceed expectations

Description

A departure from traditional creams, beard destroyer is a rich, ultra-lubricating formula that enables a smooth shave every time. This low-foaming solution is perfect for all beard types, but is especially adept at protecting those prone to razor irritation and nicks. Destroys your beard, pampers your face.



I use it on a daily basis and it's one of the betters shaving creams I've used. I would say bang for the buck...it's worth it.

I shave my head totally bald, and often use a 1960 Gillette safety razor, so I have been highly motivated to find good shave creams, and really notice when one doesn't work, because if it doesn't work my head is a bloody mess. Over a period of about 10 years I have been exploring, including a few years of birchbox subscriptions (which is how I discovered this one.) And this is my very favorite one. As another reviewer pointed out yes, it's very thick, so wet your face (and/or head) first, and massage it in. It's not like gillette foamy, soft and lathery. But it *works*. A lump the size of a US quarter is all you need. It's got a nice lavender scent, and a bit of a fresh feeling without that cold/burning menthol feeling so common in shaving creams. I get a good clean shave and my skin ends up soft and moist, and my head not shiny. It's totally great, best shave ever.

When applied thick I can get the closest shave I have ever had and shave against the grain. Even pre-shave oil wouldn't be an improvement because the shave is right down to the skin, without razor nicks (assuming your skin doesn't have moles or pimples). The smell is good enough to where you want to put it on your face and it fades over an hour so there is no competition with other smells you want to go with.

My husband shaves his head and face and his skin feels so soft and smooth. Originally purchased the sample kit as a Christmas gift, he loved the cream and oil. We've reordered a few times, I haven't seen it in stores, and am very happy with this shave cream.

Put a small amount on and then rub in with wet hands.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment