Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ConairMAN Beard & Mustache Trimmer, Includes 3 All-Purpose Combs - Corded/Plug-In

ConairMAN Beard & Mustache Trimmer, Includes 3 All-Purpose Combs - Corded/Plug-In

I do my own beard trimming and my skin does not tolerate raisiors so I use a trimmer to shave with. I have tried other trimmers but have been disappointed because they do not edge or shave with precision. The is the best one I have ever had. It shaved close and fast. I do not have to shave over the same areas over and over again. Thus a great product!!!

I bought this when my beard reached a length that really required some extra maintenance to avoid looking like a Wooly Mammoth. I was a bit hesitant at first, mainly because for about $8, I was worried I'd get a piece of junk. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this beard trimmer actually works well. I've been using it for several months and I'm still impressed. I'll update the review after I've been using it for 1 year. Consider leaving me feedback if you found this review helpful or you have any questions.

It has only been a few weeks of owning this trimmer, but I am very happy and impressed with their performance. I have owned many clippers and trimmers and they all usually start out OK and then start to go downhill rather fast. Previous experience has taught me that if I were to have complaints or problems with a trimmer, I would know by the end of the first full week of use. The first week passed and I was still very happy, only slightly annoyed once in a while with the cord, but otherwise, happy. By the end of the second week, I was still impressed and had no complaints, other than the cord being just a little more annoying when cutting and moving the trimmer in a horizontal direction. All said and done, I think the cord is part of the reason these are so good so I have learned to live with it. It seems no matter how powerful or strong the cordless trimmers say they are and regardless of them having lithium power or titanium blades, they just don't compare when it comes to consistent results. I did not have to go back and forth over areas to get the hair. These just worked with a couple passes and it cuts fairly close. I mostly cut facial hair and also my head, and they are great. It gets very close and I can go 2 days or so without the hair getting too out of control on my face. The attachments fit firmly and seem to be very durable. Overall, the build quality and performance of these is excellent. I would definitely recommend these and I would buy them again. Especially considering the price!

Excellent value.
I've gone through a couple battery powered Wahl trimmers over the years and this trimmer cuts just as well for less money. Plus I like that it's corded- chose it specifically because of it. No worries about batteries or running out of a charge. Constant power all through your cut.
I use this for both my hair and beard and it does a fine job.
It didn't come with any oil, so I suggest getting some light machine oil and apply a couple drops in the gaps between the blades before each use.

Less than $10 for a corded beard trimmer? I thought it was too good to be true, but I was incorrect! Awesome deal for a trimmer where you don't have to worry about charging or constantly replacing batteries.

This thing is POWERFUL. I was shocked to see how well the trimmer shaved and at the pace it worked. I was expecting a wimpy shaver, but I was thankfully proven wrong.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Quick, easy, and precise - the corded ConairMAN Beard & Mustache Trimmer has all the basics to give you a clean, comfortable shave
  • Includes 3 all-purpose combs: TWO jawline combs for detail men's trimming - and - ONE 5-position adjustable comb
  • Stainless steel removable blade for easy cleaning
  • No batteries needed. Save time and money with this men's trimmer

Description

A man's face is his statement. Sometimes bold, sometimes subdued, always individual. ConairMAN Beard & Mustache Trimmer; Includes 3 All-Purpose Combs - Corded/Plug-In. Quick, easy and precise, the full-size ConairMAN Corded Beard & Mustache Trimmer has all the basics in a men’s grooming tool to give you a clean, comfortable shave. The sharp stainless steel blades work together with the smooth guard to stop pulling and irritation, creating a groomed look that matches the contours of your face without nicks or burns. No batteries needed. Save time and money with this men’s trimmer. ConairMAN: Respect the Ritual.



Why did I not invest in one of these things sooner? Sure, as a woman you might not think I have need of a beard trimmer, but let me tell you- this thing saves so much time. I especially like the adjustable shield for varying lengths. A totally worthy investment.

This thing is the jewel of beard, mustache and body hair grooming that every man should have!! It's corded! Freedom! I hate battery operated stuff as it only lasts about one year and you're back to either buying a new one or using the device (if available) corded. And they cost x5 as much. Nonsense. This thing is a beauty. Ergonomic. Perfect stainless steel blade size. Slices through the hairy areas like a hot knife through butter. The attachments are all you need to trim your body hair, every nook and every corner. Wonderful warranty (24 months). For the price, this was a steal!

This little bad boy has some horsepower. I have the rechargeable version of this trimmer and it is wimpy compared to this corded version. Battery croaked and had to keep it plugged in anyway. You could cut your lawn with this trimmer. And you can't beat the price. Very happy with this purchase..

Okay...here's the deal.

As a man who likes to have various types of facial hair this is awesome. Forget the cordless options. You'll just forget to charge it when you need it the most or it'll lose its charge after a year. This one is half the cost of those options plus it'll never be out of power.

The trimmer itself is great. The guards work very well with different sizes depending on if you want stubble, lumberjack or somewhere in between. Even without the guard it trims up sensitive places (like around the lips) with no rash. It's very powerful which is great in saving time.

Overall I wish I would had purchased this one years ago. There's a reason most barbers/cosmetologists do not use a cordless trimmer. Stick with the corded so you don't have to replace it for years, if ever.

I bought this trimmer mostly because of its low cost. However, it has far exceeded my expectations so far. The adjustable guard easy to attach and adjust, although it feels a bit abrasive at first. I experienced very little tug-and-pull from the trimmer, which was a pleasant surprise, although I cannot speak for those with longer (5mm+) facial hair. If you’re looking for an entry-level trimmer or are trying out a beard for the first time (like I was), this is the trimmer for you.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment