
I have been looking for one of these since I developed psoriasis of the scalp. I remember that babies used to have them to combat cradle cap, but under that description couldn't find them. I don't remember how I finally stumbled upon this one, but it does exactly what I need, and combs the small dandruff pieces out of my hair.
I bought this for my mom because sometimes her scalp gets very itchy. She needed something that she can use to not only scratch her scalp with but also something to get stuff out. She said it works well, so I'm gonna say that it works well!
This comb is small and easy to handle. I use it to comb out my scalp psoriasis plaques after an overnight oil treatment several times a week. It does a better job than my regular small tooth comb. I did run both sides over some coarse grade sandpaper as other reviewers suggested to make the ends less pointy and sharp.
I've been looking for these for at least twenty years. It is an ideal comb for fine hair, and makes a good mustache comb. The teeth are rather sharp, but a few rolling passes over a fine grit (400) wet or dry sandpaper will fix that if you find it too sharp. These are also exceptionally durable for plastic combs.
Great for dandruff

Feature Product
- Use to distribute conditioner, hair medication and gels throughout the hair.
- Lifts and styles.
- For detailed grooming.
Description
Conair Fine Tooth Comb - packaging may vary
I bought for my dandruff issue. It is really good to relieve scalp of dandruff. I would recommend this if you have a very dry scalp!
This comb worked very well for us. My son and daughter have severe cradle cap like dandruff even though they are no longer babies. This comb helped get the big flakes out without pulling their very fine hair.
Works great to pull out flakes in hair
I used this to help get rid of cradle cap, and it worked really well! Super fine teeth and really strong. I've tried other combs and they either were fine enough, or they broke. Didn't have that problem with this comb!!
These combs are hard to find. The Conair model is well made but, like other fine tooth combs, likely will start losing 'teeth' before long with frequent use. The price is marginally OK but certainly on the high side for a comb. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase as long as it doesn't start falling apart soon.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment