
Not only do I absolutely LOVE this product (I use it every day!) but it is always delivered much faster from Greece than the shipping details indicate. Shipping is typically a week at most.
I received a small sample from Birchbox and fell in love with this oil. It's smell is so beautiful and soft - it reminds me of a sophisticated, romantic smell. I had to buy a larger bottle and loved the spray component of this bottle. The usually finish my morning routine by putting a final dose of hand lotion in my hands, spray some Caudalie Divine oil into the lotion in my palm, rub it in my hands and up my arms. With the remaining, I rub it around my face and finish off the tips of my hair to tame frizz. I also find that it's a wonderful base to perfume and the oil alone, before bed, is very soothing.
outstanding oil for your beard and face. excellent smell
A earthy scent when blending with your skin has a light smell that I find not overwhelming, and the oil makes your skin so soft. It's perfect for everyday, especially before I go to my yoga class. Also perfect for layering with your perfume after applying to keep your body hydrated. Worth every penny in my book!
I first received Divine oil as a sample from a friend. WOW! The scent is light, but wonderful! I use it everyday! I use it on my body and my face as a light moisturizer. Received from Greece faster than anticipated and was packaged neatly and with plenty of padding (bottle is glass). I'll definitely order again!

Feature Product
Description
Caudalie Divine Oil is a super moisturizing dry oil that uses natural healing oils to repair the skin. Grape, Hibiscus, Sesame, and Argan combine with patented antioxidant polyphenols for the ultimate in skin repair. It leaves the skin with a fabulous, natural scent and a silky smooth texture.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment