
I use this for my beard and chose this comb particularly because I like the way it folds and fits easily in my pocket. I didn’t give it five stars because the gold writing began to scratch off the first day I put it in my pocket. I really did like the vintage look it had. Otherwise, it is a sturdy, functional comb.
Hubby carries this comb around with him all the time now - last one was so small he was loosing it - was not sure if larger sized one would work but he has not lost it yet
This comb is perfect fits right in my pocket and is good size. I have a big beard and it's great to keep it tamed threw out the day.
Excellent product!!! Very pleased with captn fawcett! Arrived fairly quickly Also considering it was coming to the US from England. I will definitely be recommending captn fawcett for all beard needs!
Perfect size, and weight. Well made. I have it with me throughout my day...

Feature Product
- Folding Pocket Beard Comb
- Length 193mm (unfolded)
Description
Captain Fawcett's delightfully hand-crafted fine toothed Folding Pocket Beard Comb ... is the veritable bees knees. An indispensable aid for the grooming, maintenance & shaping of your beard & moustache, helping to ensure you appear shipshape & Bristol fashion whatever the day may hurl your way. 'All hail the hirsute'... Fawcett.
yeah i like
Fits perfectly in my pocket and take it everywhere with me.
This is a great comb to have in your pocket. I use it throughout the day for touch ups, and also to help spread my beard for oil and balm.
Loved it while I had it. Less than a week and I lost it in a movie theater.
Works as intended however it is simple plastic, was expecting wood for some reason but that's buyer error no fault of company's.
Amazing product. Carry it everyday.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment