
I've been using the Gold scent for about a year now and love it. I finally decided to give the others a chance, but to make things a bit fun, I allowed a friend to smell the scents and give me her opinion of what the smell like. Below are her opinions of what each smells like. For the record, she was not exposed to the label or give any indication of what the scent might be before smelling. She was truly smelling blind
"FLAVOR" - [Her interpretation of the scent] - [her comment]
Magic: Sandalwood and frankincense - "smells like a preppy guy with a long beard and fitted flannel shirt"
Stagecoach: Leather-ish smell - "smells like something expensive"
Hammer: Oils for wood or leather working - "smells like a working man"
Gold: Forest or fresh cut wood - "smells like a mountain man"
On to the product. Like I said, I've been using this for about a year. I started when I had a fairly thick beard, roughly 4" in length. I've since but it and it's a little over an inch at most. This stuff is basically what happens when you mix bear oil and beard balm. You get a nicely oiled beard with some holding power. The hold isn't as strong as a balm, but it's not at all as weak as an oil. But great thing is that the jelly lasts all day. With oils, I was applying it twice per day, three times on long days. This stuff I apply once and that's it. Even on long days, one application is all I need.
It smells great, but isn't over-powering, a little goes a LONG way, and it leaves my beard nice and soft. Also the itch is totally gone.
Blind smell was done by a 26 year old middle-class woman
This is one of the best products Ive ever used. I have used tons of different products zues, artius man, beard brand, grave before shave which all of these companies and products are great but this product right here is a GAME changer for real. Beard Jelly Oil is so versatile you can use it before bed and it last all night keeping your beard hydrated throughout the night which makes mornings easier the bottle that its in makes it super easy to throw in a gym bag and take with you without worrying about spills. Its great for on the go. As for the price a good bottle of just beard oil can cost 12-20 dollars for a 1oz bottle and premium beard balms I personally have some that cost 30 this is 4oz of oil balm mix where a little goes a long way this will last most people with short to medium length beards 6 to 8 monthsor longer, larger beards probably less. Hands down one of the best products for the money and they dont skimp on ingredients i would gladly pay more for a product this great. Stagecoach is my favorite scent def can smell the leather and tabacco but the scents are all great not overwhelming and my beard is softer than it ever been. I have never written a review for any product but this is so good and great customer service as well i just had to. Bossman has a customer for life for sure. Beard on
This product is really awesome. Before I get started I want to mention I’ve been looking for a good beard oil. I’m a diesel mechanic in the gas/oil field and being around dust, break grime, and who knows what else, my beard always drys out and gets brittle. The I’ve used oils from badass beard care, honest Amish, dollar beard club, and many other beard essential products and one thing that has always bothered me is just after 2-3 hours my beard is dried out again. The butters balms and waxes didn’t last as long either. It felt like I was constantly having to reapply every few minutes just to keep a consistent healthy beard. I was on here looking for some new oils to try out and the top of my feed was this. When I buy oil I always bought in bulk since I was having to go through it so often. So I read some reviews, clicked, and bought. My first thought was this will probably be the same ole oil I’ve been using. No! This jelly is awesome. I’ve only had to reapply this jelly once maybe every 6-8 hours and it’s held out and when I say this I mean PERFECT! Working in this shop it’s constantly drying out. This product seems to hold up and do its job quite nicely. I’ve been growing and shaving my beard since I was in 5th grade and I finally decided to let it grow out long about a year ago since my last “trim.” I love all the scents.
Consistency- I’ll give it a 5 star
Scent- I’m gonna give it a 4.6 star rating. The reason being, the smells are awesome almost perfect. ALMOST- I think they should be just a single tad bit stronger. Maybe just a couple drops more stronger.
Packing- I’ll give a 4.8. Small enough package that fit these huge 4 oz. bottles in one box. The downside-I hoped they would be sealed bottles until I broke em open. Being is, when I received my bottles, I had to clean them up a little bit cause being in a warm mailbox, until I was able to get home to retrieve them, they got in to a little liquid state and pushed out from the tip even being fully closed. Now leaving them to sit in Room temperature overnight when I got home they where back to a nice thick jelly. So I had no issues after such time.
Bottling and Accessibility- I’ve got no choice but to give this “I give it a 10 a f$&king 10”-Billy Bob from Varsity Blues. But no seriously if I could give a 10 I would but star rating for Amazon I give a full 5 stars. When it comes down to it, it’s clean, it’s quick, and easy to use an portable. Twist top and beard this size, small little squeeze and it comes out in perfect portions. Can’t really over do it unless you’re trying to use an excess amount. With even just a beard this size, I can use just a little bit bigger than a pea size and it goes a loooooooong way, it really does.
All in all the scents are awesome, easy to use, great make, awesome oils. I can’t wait to order some of your balms, waxes, conditioners and such etc.
When I do I’ll do a review on each one and then I’ll do an all around review on your brand as a whole. Needless to say, you’ve got my business and I’ll be back for more.
Received this product a few days ago and it’s awesome. My favorite is definitely stagecoach but I use them for my night time routine and it works great. The scents are very good, makes my beard really nice and soft and it last all night. Some might say it’s too greasy and that’s what I thought the first time I put it on and figured I just put too much. Well the next night I put less and it’s not greasy it’s like n e other oil and balm that you would normally put in. All I have to say is this is a great product and have already recommended to friends.
P.s also Stephen the ceo was nice and professional and really appreciated the time he took to email me to ask me how I liked my products and that if n e thing was wrong with them that he would work fast to fix the problem.
Fantastic products. The jelly is great for the beard and all of the scents are awesome. The 4 pack is a great deal. I also suggest getting the soaps, conditioners and balms. Highly recommend. Stephen C. is the OG Bossman!

Feature Product
- FEATURES OUR 4 SIGNATURES SCENTS - Magic, Hammer, Gold & Stagecoach. Magic Scent is our original Bossman scent with a warm and intoxicating blend of sandal wood and vanilla. Hammer Scent is the every man's scent that doesn't quit and features geranium and lavender mixed with vanilla and patchouli. Gold Scent captures the freshness of the outdoors with cedar, spruce, sandal wood, and a hint of lemon. Stagecoach, our newest scent, smells of rugged leather, sweet tobacco, and aged Bourbon.
- A NEVER BEFORE SEEN "JELLY", MORE EFFECTIVE THAN TRADITIONAL BEARD OILS - The world's 1st Jelly Beard Oil disrupts the beard product industry! The increased viscosity of the Jelly forms a robust bond to the hair follicles and skin pores that other beard oils can't!
- GROW YOUR BEARD QUICKER, FULLER, AND TAMER - Carefully chosen natural oils moisturize the facial hair follicles and pores to stimulate beard growth and thickness for a refined, polished and seductive look. Helps men grow their beard faster and thicker.
- LASTS LONGER - Typical beard oils are thin and cannot provide full coverage and dry out quicker. The increased viscosity of the Jelly penetrates deep into the beard and hydrates the roots of the hair follicles for a luscious and flowing beard.
- DOUBLE THE QUANTITY - Most other beard oils are only 2 oz of product, but with the Bossman Brands Jelly, you get twice the quantity which lasts twice as long. Best used with our scented balm or conditioner kit.
Description
Why is Bossman Brands Jelly Beard Oil is superior to other beard oils
Most beard oils are thin and dry quicker, often requiring multiple applications in a day to see the full effect. Bossman Jelly Beard Oil lasts all day and has an increased viscosity to help trap, moisturize and protect the beard beyond your standard normal beard oil.
Uses: Dryness and Brittleness
Irritation and Itchiness
Out-of-Control and Untameable Beards
Slow Growth
Beard Dandruff aka "Bearddruff"
Beard Kink
100% Money Back Guarantee - if you're unsatisfied in any way, we'll send you a replacement or full refund. No returns required.
Great Beard gel (oil), for the size bottle you get, great scents, I bought the 4 pack, there running a sale on it as I bought this, you won't be disappointed, my wife loves the magic, hammer scent, I myself like the stagecoach
I try so many oils and this is I recommend to all my friends is very good and smells good.
My wife love it.
Thank you BOSSMAN
Very great product! I really enjoy being able to choose from 4 different scents, and my wife likes all the scents too she ranks them as 1) Gold 2) Magic 3) Hammer 4) is Stagecoach (she said it smells like Dr pepper). If you prefer unscented beard products this stuff is not for you. It last longer in my beard than most beard oils and I myself have tried a few. It gives my beard a light hold, it's not a styling wax or gel. Plus the dispensing mechanism on the bottle is very convenient. Only advise is keep it in a area that has a somewhat consistent temperature and shake before using it. For $40 this is seriously a lot of beard jelly, it's worth it!
Iv used oils and balms from many different companies. Iv never liked one more than the next. One might be a great scent but it would be overly greasy while the other scent is so-so and not overly greasy. Bossman Has found a very pleasant middle ground between the two categories. Their scents are unlike any other companies that Iv come across. Upon first smell, I thought they would be a bit too strong, but after applying the jelly the scent almost immediately mellows out but lingers most of the day, which is something a lot of other companies fall short on. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy/oily, your beard feels soft and smells great! These folks have come up with an unusual product that really does work wonders! Great job!!!
I absolutely love the scent, the way it makes my beard feel, it keeps it very soft and manageable. Best product I’ve ever used!!!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment