Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beardbrand Lumber Yard Beard Oil, 1 oz

Beardbrand Lumber Yard Beard Oil, 1 oz

Shipping was fast as usual with Amazon Prime. Beard oil works well and the scent at first I didn't think was going to be strong enough. I've really been looking for a cedar smell that was pretty strong not a light Cedar. So when I open the bottle to smell it there was only a light scent of cedar and I thought to myself well I don't know about this stuff, but once I put it in my hand and started putting it in my beard that all changed the scent is wonderful it has a very strong Cedar smell. The only thing is I wish it would last longer it does last about 5 hours I just wish it would last about 8 but other than that it's pretty awesome.

Have tired half a dozen oils now and still my favorite. Smells like sawdust, no one questions your manliness for smelling like baby oil with this. Holds moisture and helps control my frizzy dry beard. Sounds expensive but a little goes a long ways. Bottle lasted me over a year rocking a 1" ish thick full beard.

Great oil. One of the best oils I've tried. Softens my beard and keeps my skin conditioned. The scent is nice woodsy scent, mostly cedar and pine, and very light but doesn't last very long. I will be buying Beardbrand products in the future. For the price its a no brainer.

Great smell and high quality. Great company. I love their videos on YouTube.

After seeing this oil on Sharktank (of all places!) I was intrigued by it once my husband grew a beard last winter. Of course his beard was pretty scratchy so I hoped this would soften it up a bit; it did indeed! It's a small bottle, but you don't need to use very much for a shorter length beard.

The scent is the best part, in my opinion. It has a nice, light woodsy scent that really lingers without being too overpowering, which I find is often the case with men's products. It's also not greasy and generally just keeps his beard looking nice, so while the price point is bit a higher than I've seen for others, I think we'll stick to this quality oil. I'm planning on getting him a couple of the other scents, too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Oh, it's just like we packaged up a small piece of the lumber yard with this beard oil. Like the name suggests, Lumber Yard Beard Oil is another woodsy scented blend. We pair together the warm cedarwood notes with the soft, leveling notes of sandalwood. It's a wonderful fall / winter type of beard oil and is a nice contrast to Tree Ranger's sharper notes. Our white line is packaged in round bottles as a way to help keep costs down. We've been able to keep the base oils all natural and fantastic. Our products are manufactured right here in Spokane, WA with high attention to the details.



    I love the smell of this beard oil. It is by far the best smell I think there is.

    Honestly the best beard oil I've used. It smells fantastic and works well. With other oils I'd have to use a lot more oil and my beard will still feel rough and untamed. With this one I can use five drops and be good for the rest of the day. It smells fantastic as well. It's like I rubbed my beard on top of a 2 x 4 at Home Depot.

    I have worn a full beard for twenty years. I have finally found a product (Beardbrand) that keeps the skin and hair conditioned. I no longer have the itchy dry skin (white dandruff that falls on to your shirt). The fragrance is very light and manly it comes in a variety of natural smells. Great product and the company is here in Spokane WA USA.

    A+ Definently smells like saw dust lol. Comes on strong at first but mellows out.

    Great Deal

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment