Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Kit for Men - Devotion Patchouli Floral Aroma - Men's Beard Balm Set Includes The Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush® (Beard Balm Applicator Brush) and Beard Balm (Dry Oil) | Made in The USA

Beard Kit for Men - Devotion Patchouli Floral Aroma - Men's Beard Balm Set Includes The Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush® (Beard Balm Applicator Brush) and Beard Balm (Dry Oil) | Made in The USA

I bought my kit and got it the first week of Movember and I've so thoroughly enjoyed having a crazy handlebar mustache and a long, well oiled goatee--that I've decided to keep it around awhile.

The brush feels great when applying the oil and I enjoyed them smell of the Initiative scent. I'm actually going to need some more soon, so I'm probably going to try one of the others out too.

The wax goes a very long way and the longer I use it, the less I need. The hairs started to take on the shape I put them in, even after the wax is removed. I wasn't a fan of heating the wax with hot water or a blow dryer (unless it was already applied and I wanted to soften it up a bit and comb through it) because those methods created a bit too much mess for me when I was in a hurry. When I tried the hot water in my sink, the bottom was curved just enough and when it melted the wax ran to one side and spilled over when I opened the lid--the blow dryer was better, but you need to heat it with the lid off because the tin can get a little hot, but if you're not careful spillage can occur.

My solution to heating wax was to use a butane torch I had lying around, because I could keep the heat much more focused in whatever spot I needed and I could melt it as much as I wanted, far faster than hot air or water did. A side benefit is that you look like a bad ass when you explain to people that your daily grooming routine involves blue flames. One thing that ladies love more than a gentleman with expertly groomed facial hair is a man that enjoys a little danger!

Love this product. Came as said with all the listed items. Had a problem with the brush and the folks wrote me back and sent me a new one. Love the products works great for my beard. Will continue to use this product.

Awesome as always

great stuff. The soft brush doesn't harsh your beard or moustache and coaxes all the hairs in the same dirrection. The primary moustache wax - I use 3 doeses of about half be-be size in the morining and it stays until evening. The hard beard wax is good but I prefer liquid oils. The secondary moustache is a thinner wax I don't use. For future customers I suggest including literature with the products- possibly tips from beards men and application directions. The waxes have a earthy smell like fresh cut wood, I love it.

I love the primary and secondary wax. They will keep my handlebars in tight curls (with little touch-up) even at highway speeds on my motorcycle in the Florida summer heat.

I'm not sure if the beard dry oil is for me.

Great packaging and quality products.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ALL-NATURAL SAFE INGREDIENTS FOR ALL BEARD HAIR TYPES: We only use all-natural ingredients that promote the healthy of all skin and hair types. Our products all come in either a durable stainless steel tin or protective cardboard tube/sleeve so you won't have to worry about breaking or spilling while shipping. The products are full-sized, not tiny sample or trial sized so you get what you're paying for
  • BEAT THE ITCH: Designed to hydrate hair and skin, routine use can reduce beard itching, dryness, and flaking.
  • IT'S OKAY TO LOOK LIKE YOU: Beard oil isn't going to turn you into a new man but it might make you a little more confident. What could you do if you believed in yourself just a little bit more?
  • BUILDING BETTER BEARDS: Our mission since 2012 has been to provide high-quality, all-natural ingredient beard care products that help you build a better beard, one you can be proud of.
  • NO WORRIES GUARANTEE: We offer a full refund or replacement if a product or scent is not what you were expecting. Just contact us directly and we'll get you taken care of.

Description

Can You Handlebar Simple Beard Care Kit

Each of our Beard Care Kits include a can of our Beard Dry Oil (Beard Balm) and our innovative Can You Handlebar Beard Oil Brush, at a discounted. We throw in a signature shop rag to sweeten the deal, perfect for cleanup and every day back-pocket carry.

The scent: The grounded scent of patchouli is balanced here by a deep floral aroma.  Imagine the scent of honeysuckle drifting down the hillside at night as incense smoke wafts by on the breeze. We use essential oils for our scents so that they will wear in subtly throughout the day.



very happy

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment