Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BEARD KING - The Official Bush Bib - Body Hair Clippings Catcher & Manscaping Grooming Net - "As Seen on Shark Tank" - Perfect Gift for Men (5 Pack)

BEARD KING - The Official Bush Bib - Body Hair Clippings Catcher & Manscaping Grooming Net -

This product was the perfect gift for my brother's birthday! I live with him and he constantly leaves beard messes all over our bathroom but ever since I got him the beard bib I have not seen one hair on the floor or sink! I even put it to the test myself and I was amazed at how convenient and easy to use it is. The best part is that I no longer have to go through the hassle of cleaning up each time me or him shave/trim and to top it off the beard wash and the beard oil smell SOO good! 10/10 recommend

Giving it for Christmas of 2019 so cannot review on the actual product

I appreciate when I buy a product that is exactly as advertised. This is very reasonably priced and I will be a repeat buyer.

This kit comes with literally everything you need to keep your beard in great shape plus a bag to keep it all in

I ordered this Beard Kit from BEARD KING as a Father’s Day gift and also another for myself. It was by far the most unique yet functional gift my dad not only needed but wanted. Compared to all the cheaper Beard Kits on the market this one really stood out and the quality of the product was much better than the previous kits I personally tried. It came with a Beard Bib (which I saw on Shark Tank), Beard Wash, Beard Oil, and a Beard Brush. The wash and oil smell great and the Beard Brush is a tool I​ used daily.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🌟PREMIUM 5 Pack: Body Hair Clippings Catcher & Manscaping Grooming Net
  • 🕗 TIME SAVING - BUSH BIB: The Official Bush Bib by BEARD KING catches your Chest hair, Arm hair, Pubic hair and other body hair trimmings to allow an easy disposal. No Mess, No Clogged Drains, NO MORE CLEANING.
  • ✈️ TRAVEL - Designed compact to easily stow away or brought on the go when traveling. A must for your grooming and beard accessories making it the perfect beard kit for ultimate beard growth and beard maintenance multi tool.
  • 🚫BUYER BEWARE - Beware of cheap knockoffs! AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, our handmade Beard Bib is designed in the USA and assembled overseas using only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. These counterfeit products cut corners by using cheap materials and poor design functions that simply do not work. If it doesn't have the BEARD KING logo it's a fake! AS SEEN ON: Shark Tank Products, ABC, Forbes, Rachael Ray, INSIDER, Unilad, The Doctors, Details, Product Hunt, and more.
  • 🎁PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM, and HER: Whether it's a Father's Day, Birthday, Holiday Gift, or even one to yourself the BEARD KING - King Kit makes for the perfect gift for every man.

Description

The Bush Bib allows you to efficiently trim and dispose of your body hair without getting trimmings all over your bathroom floor, toilet, shower or clogging the drain.



Love the matching soap and oil smell. Subtle and manly! My husband loves it too. I just wish the smell would last longer. Do they have a cologne with this stuff?!? The bib is good too, works well. The brush is firm and a little scratchy when his beard was shorter. Using it lightly then helped

My husband and I saw this Beard King product on Shark Tank and knew it was the perfect solution to the contain the shaving mess created by my husband. We have been very pleased with the products in this kit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment