
Alayna Naturals Beard Oil is a quality bread oil and conditioner. it leaves your bread soft, smooth and a healthy look that you don't get from shampoo and conditioners. Your bread no longer has to look wild, unmanageable and dry/ You wife will appreciate it also no more whiskers rash leave you bread kissable soft. Trust me she'll appreciate it...
I received the product at a reduced price for the review...
It got here a day early and I am happy with this oil I got for my husband. It does have a slight smell but nothing bothersome. It is a clean and slightly woodsy scent. What I wasn't happy with is that there were two big labels (front and back) covering the entire bottle that I had to peel off to make it look like the picture shown. I like this oil but presentation does come into it when the whole bottle is covered. That is wild to me. The price is really good, though. Just maybe place the label on the bottom or something.
My friend recommended I get beard oil for a new beard that I started. It's been working great. Smells fine and does what it's supposed to do: takes the itch away and tames the scraggily hairs.
Helps manage an unruly beard and makes it softer
I bought this beard oil for my brother and even after one use there is a huge difference in the way his beard looks and feels! Hes absolutely in love with this product and people have actually come up and complimented him on how healthy and full his beard looks ever since he started using it. For the best results this is how he says to use it...take a shower and wash your beard well with whatever kind of products you prefer, my brother uses just a tiny amount of shampoo. Then when you come out of the shower, thoroughly dry your beard and then your ready to apply the oil. Apply 2-3 drops directly to your beard in all areas using the dropper. Then massage the product into your hair to make sure it is evenly distributed. After you feel that you have applied it all over into your beard, use the excess oil on your hands for your hair or eyebrows. You can even put this oil on your face..its all natural (only contains argan and jojoba oil) so its going to benefit hair and skin. Then with a comb brush your beard out into the desired shape and your done! Use on a daily basis for the best results. Your beard will be so soft and shiny in no time. This product will also help with beard growth if you have problems with patchy areas that hairs seem to not be growing. This oil also smells really really good. Highly recommend!
***disclosure***
I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Feature Product
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE-dark amber bottles to protect them from UV light rays and oxidation.
- LOOK SHARP-keep your beard healthy, groomed and tamed naturally. moisturizes beard hair and skin, eliminates itching and dandruff.
- NATURALLY DERIVED-organic jojoba oil, organic Moroccan Argan oil. no fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens or GMOS. product has not been tested on animals. vegan friendly.
- PERFECT GIFT - especially ideal for those who sweat, swim or expose their beards to extreme temperature swings.
- SAFE PURCHASE - we at Alayna offer either 100% satisfaction, or your money back.
Description
Give Your Beard and Mustache What it Deserves:
Give your beard a nice healthy sheen, making it super soft and manageable. Alayna Naturals beard oil soaks in quickly so your beard can look well maintained, soft and handsome.
Keep Your Manly Beard Manly
This fragrance free Beard Oil lets you take care of your beard, without smelling like a girl, or something else. Keep your manly beard looking manly by keeping it healthy. Maintaining a healthy balance of oils not only helps maintain natural luster and shine, it helps you maintain control over your beard and greatly reduces itchiness and irritation. We make our Beard Oil using only the highest-quality ingredients that promise to revitalize and strengthen your beard.
Uses:
Ingredients:
A perfect, fragrance-free blend of 100% pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Golden Jojoba Oil, 100% Pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Moroccan Argan Oil
Directions:
Use the convenient glass dropper to put a couple drops of Beard Oil into your palm. Then rub hands together. Massage upward into the beard and skin under your chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual. Wait for the compliments.
I started keeping a beard recently once i got a nice trimmer and could keep it groomed well. And lets face it, beards are in. I given some beard oil by a work colleague and loved it. The main issues I was having with my beard was the itchiness and the fiancee complaining that it was too rough. This oil has taken the itchiness away and my fiancee says it feels smoother too. It also smells great and she loves how it smells too. The bottle is quite nice too. I plan to use this everyday and buy this product again. I would recommend this product.
I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment