Thursday, November 14, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Aaronano Men's Rechargeable Electric Shaver Razor - Hair Trimmer - Wet and Dry Operation - Mustache, Sideburns and Beard - Gentle on Skin

Aaronano Men's Rechargeable Electric Shaver Razor - Hair Trimmer - Wet and Dry Operation - Mustache, Sideburns and Beard - Gentle on Skin

This is a pretty nice electronic shaver and is the first 360 shaver I've ever owned. I used to have the cheap Panasonic flat one and it worked pretty well but was dead last week so I upgraded to a 360 model. The design was nice and the price was in my target range. When I bought it, it was the AMZ recommended product so I took the chance and so far not regretted at all. It is waterproof as you might expect. Nice design, functional, decent price, can't complain much.

I bought the razor for my husband. He has had it for about four weeks. He's tried at least 4 others and they never lasted more than a couple of months, so this review is preliminary. He likes the shave he gets with it, and it's working well, no complaints. The difference, I think, is that he has been cleaning it diligently with 3-in-One oil once a week. That was recommended in a view I read while researching electric razors, so I'm passing it on.

This is a very nice shaver for my husband! My husband really likes it. Thank you for this wonderful shaver and look forward to buying from this customer in the future.

Better than expected and can't beat that price!

The first one I bought had an issue, but the seller was wonderful and came to my rescue and sent me a brand new one months after my initial purchase. I would buy from this person without hesitation. I like the razor very much as well. It works very well. Thanks again to a great seller.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Precision Shaving - A total body hair trimmer, get the closest, most comfortable electric shave possible thanks to the Power Flex 360 adjustable head.
  • Wet and Dry Use - Thanks to advanced water-resistance and a 2.4v rechargeable battery, our men's shaver works great in the shower, in the car, or the bathroom.
  • Less Irritation - Thanks to the flexible head and precision blades, you'll reduce redness, skin irritations, and breakouts during and after shaving.
  • Integrated Trimmer - Along with cleaning up your jawline and neck, each electric shaver features a push-out trimmer perfect for sideburns and mustaches.
  • Two-Year Warranty - The Aaronano rechargeable electric shaver is backed by superior customer service and a reliable 2-year warranty for quality assurance.

Description

Make getting ready for work faster and more efficient with a full body hair trimmer that offers a cleaner, closer shave-the Aaronano Electric Shaver.

Whether you're in the business world or you just enjoy being a clean-cut man, you need to keep your facial hair trimmed almost daily. And when you're using standard razors, you can easily cut and nick your skin causing irritations and bleeding that can really get annoying. That's why you need the Aaronano Whole Body Electric Shaver that offers a close, precision shave without the redness or cuts left behind.

Crafted with a high-speed rotary cutting system that's soft on skin but tough on even the strongest bristles, you can quickly shave your face or body in front of your bathroom mirror, in the shower, or even at your desk; all without making a giant mess or damaging your skin. When you need a close, clean shave and to keep your skin safe; get the Aaronano Whole Body Electric Shaver today.

Product Details:

  • Whole Body Shaver
  • Power Flex 360 Head
  • Integrated Push-Out Trimmer
  • Lightweight, Portable Design
  • Touch Lock Switch
  • Rechargeable Battery
  • Wet and Dry Operation
  • 2-Year Warranty

Click 'Add to Cart' above to start getting a cleaner, closer, more comfortable shave in and out of the shower.



Gives a clean shave, definitely recommend!

Bought this for my husband and he loves it! He doesn't need to put shaving cream on his face and doesn't leave a razor burn. It doesn't cut as close as a shave like a razor does but it's more convenient for that 5:00 shadow.

HUBBY LOVES THIS SHAVER WHAT MORE TO SAY WOULD ORDER AGAIN

Hubbys old one broke so I went for this one in a hurry and so glad we did. He loves this one better than the old one works great

Great razor with good battery life. Like any razor, it will miss a few hairs so you will have to go back and forth over a spot to get everything. However, it gets a close shave and has been reliable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment