![[25 in 1] WONNIE 2019 New Upgrade Wax Warmer Electric Pot Heater for Rapid Waxing of All Body, Face, Bikini Area, Legs with 5 Flavor Hard Wax Beans & 20 Wax Applicator Spatulas, Purple](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nuoX0zhDL.jpg)
Excellent product, heats and adjusts tempera ture fast, easy to use. Wax is good quality, and suitable for sensitive skin like mine. also, wax hardens quickly, and does not leave "sticky" patches which ideal for using at home.
Actually found it to be really easy, love the smell of the 5 incl uded wax packs. Heat it on full, turn it down to 160•F and away you go. I started on my toes (don’t judge me) and worked my way to the ‘pits & bikini line. Yes, the sensation is more intense on the bikini line but painful ? I didn’t think so. Hair came off & very little redness. I’ll see after many uses of it works well, but so far it’s good. Going to order more of this wax.
Really good product. Every month I spend at the salon and wax my face for an average of 50 dollars over the years it adds up and it becomes expensive to have fun. I met hard wax on the Internet, I am very curious. I have to spend about 2 minutes reading and feedback about it.
At first I thought it would cost me a lot of money to buy the kit.. Other sites sell this similar suit for more than 100 dollars! So for 26.77 dollars( the seller promotion), I decided to let go.
The wax warmer has a temperature adjustable button. To melt the wax beans, you need to maximize it and then adjust the temperature to a comfortable temperature. It takes 5 minutes to melt the wax beans. It has a detachable pot that can be easily cleaned and added cleaning and care instructions in the user manual.
Remember, I have never done waxing at home before I have to say it is easier than I thought.
It dried in 20 seconds and then I peeled it... Oh, my God has no pain.
After I finished the leg, I decided to try some more sensitive areas - the upper lip. I added wax beans, let it dry and peel it - the hair is gone! This time I did feel a slight pain, but there is nothing more painful than the professional wax I got at the salon.
I am very happy that I let go! If you can get a kit of less than $30, it's not worth the money. This is definitely one of the best products recently purchased. Thank you, recommend!
First home waxing kit I’ve bought. It’s simple to use and the r esults are great.
Got it on the recommendation of my friend, she has been using this brand for a long time and according to her, it is worth buying.
Followed her suggestion and bought this wax warmer, it is true, the wax warmer performs well and easy to use. Wax came with it is also in good qulaity and it has no harm to my sensitive skin.
Removed my facial and leg hair very efficiently, pretty amazing wax warmer!!
Love this product and Wonnie as a company! This wax warmer is so easy to use and does not over heat the wax. This wax warmer does not take up a bunch of space and the set comes with tons of extra wax. Well worth the price! Will buy again as gifts.

Feature Product
- ⚡High Quality Hard Wax - 5 different flavors(lavender, milk, peach, tea tree, blackcurrant). Our hard wax comprise natural, gentle and safe ingredients. Made from high quality resins, aromatherapy oils and natural items. Safe enough to use on face, hands, legs, toes, eyebrow, full body like under arms, armpit, bikini lines, stomach and many more areas of body, and around 85% to 99% success rate without any side effects.
- ⚡Long-lasting + Rejuvenated Skin + Finer Body Hair - Waxing hair removal extracts hair from the root and thus slower growth, enjoying being hairless for 3-6 weeks. It also exfoliates the skin resulting in improvement in tan as it removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin. When hair re-growths they are softer and finer.
- ⚡Super Fast Warmer + Auto-shut-off Function - a wide range of accurate temperatures (160℉ to 240℉) and adjustable thermostat control knob for quick wax meltdown(in 8 minutes). Upgraded heat-resistant ABS material to prevent overheat; Large-capacity 500ml waxing pot can be used for different types of wax, like hard wax, soft wax, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits and hair waxing kits. Auto-shut-off Function maintains ideal wax consistency.
- ⚡Safety in use with ABS resin - Upgraded ABS material and US two pin plug guarantee safety in use. ABS resin is a nonflammable, hard, great surface performance material. Unlike other dangerous machine outside plastic, it is easily melted and bubbled. WONNIE always keeps the faith: Your safety is our wealth.
Description
Features:
COMPARED WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS, THE NEW GENERATION WAX WARMER:
1.Fast heating can be done in 5 minutes.
2.Safe and Constant Temperature Control System & 2 Lighting Solutions & Unique in Market. The indicator lights green when heated, red when in the warm state or power-on state, and goes out after the power is off.
3.New Wax Beans: Melted wax beans can fully fit the skin, hair removal more thoroughly, no residue, no blackheads, can inhibit hair growth to keep the skin smooth for 3-4 weeks.
Hard Wax Bean Features:
✔Natural formula Wax Beans.
✔Excellent grip on strong & stubborn hairs, ideal for bikini & underarm.
✔No strips or pre-wax oil required.
✔Provides a thin, economic and hygienic application.
✔Developed for all types of skin: armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other stubborn hair growth area, more suitable for small area hair removal.
✔100% natural, FDA Approved, chemical and toxic free, and best of all safe for all types of skin.
✔ Ingredients include rosin (rosin), rosin glycerol, ethylene / VA copolymer, beeswax, paraffin wax, hydrogenated rosin ester, hydrogenated rosin ester methyl ester, hydrogenated coconut oil, C30-45 alkyl methyl silicone. Raw materials are skin-friendly and non-irritating.
Wax Warmer Specifications:
✔1. Capacity: 500 CC
✔2. Size: 16*16*10cm /6.3*6.3*3.9 inch
✔3. Aluminum container: 10 cm *10 cm *6cm
✔4.Voltage:100W,110-120V, US Plug
✔5. Frequency:50/60Hz
✔6.Weight: 0.9kg /pc
✔7.Adjustable Temperature: Maximum 240°F
Scroll Up and Add WONNIE Home Waxing Kit to increase the grip on each hair for complete removal right from the root. And with continued use, hair returns slower, finer and sparser.
I'm very impressed with the wonnie waxing kit. Using 2/3 of the wax beans, it takes a little bit of getting used to, for instance you'll realise that you need to start from the bottom up when doing the middle part (especially if you let it grow too long!) - otherwise l, you wont have a hair free area to start to pull without pain. I epilate my arms, legs and my bikini area, and the wax been removing my hair quite well. The wax doesn’t leave any residue. It doesent peel off in one piece or strip,i Love it. Finally, I worried that heating pot was not easy to clean, but their customer service quickly told me that it can be removed with olive oil or spatula. I use my scraper to quickly remove the stain for the next use. Such a nice product!
I've never used one of these products before and was excited to try it! I will fully admit, I do not have the technique down so it took me a while to get through half a leg - however, that being said, it was super simple to use, not painful at all, and really took out a lot of hair!
The wax melted well - I put on a show and took my time. Again, I don't quite have the technique down (there must be some art form for putting on the wax and then ripping it off properly) but even with my mistakes, this product worked well.
It also didn't heat up underneath it too badly. I had it sitting on a table and wanted to make sure the table was alright and sure enough, it was!
This system was extremely easy to use and came with everything you would need to get started. The wax came in a variety of colors, melted quickly, and applied well. There was very little residue left behind, especially when compared with other types of wax. It doesn't come with many directions so be sure that you refer back to the directions on this page if you are unfamiliar with how to use hard wax. Anyone would be able to use this product with a little practice and a professional would have no problem at all.
This wax warmer does what it’s supposed to and is everything I expected it to be. It’s really convenient and at a great price. Way better than having to constantly go to get my full face done at such a high cost!
The machine did not work at all, so I used the small pot that is removable, low-heated on the stove and use the beeds provided by the package. The wax removed most of my facial hair but not all.
Update: 5/5 for customer service as I was reached out quickly by their team. They send me a new one and it absolutely work! Because the needs work with the machine, the wax is painless and removed my body hair efficiently.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment