Thursday, October 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Beard Oil for Men - 1 oz - All-Natural Beard Conditioning Oil to Soften Beard and Mustache Hairs (Vanilla Rum)

ZEUS Beard Oil for Men - 1 oz - All-Natural Beard Conditioning Oil to Soften Beard and Mustache Hairs (Vanilla Rum)

Switched to Zeus Sandalwood about 4 months ago and Never looked back. The smell is phenomenal but not very strong. Someone had to get close to you to smell it, but that’s what I’d prefer. Liked it so much I switched all of my beard products to Zeus in the sandalwood scent and none of them have let me down. Shampoo, conditioner, oil, balm and brush. The only product I use that isn’t Zeus is my comb. Best products I’ve used and as a Creative Director, I also love the branding.

They’ve got a lifetime customer in me for sure.

Definitely great smelling beard oil. I got the verbena lime and loved it. Its a light oil that does what beard oil usually does, but I did find myself needing a bit more than I would use with most other oils. I suppose this was due to how light it is. I dropped a star because it is a small amoint of oil for a big price. The applicator bottle, which is the annoying eye dropper kind, tied over once and I lost probably one application worth. At $26 if you get 26 applications out of it, that's a dollar every morning. I would have to apply this a good 2 times a day, so it is extravagant. That said, I would buy it again for spring and summer application. Sadly, I just shaved my big beard off for the summer, but growing season will begin in a couple short months. Beard on my bearded brethren!

Yes, there are cheaper options out there, but this is hands down the best smelling bead oil I've tried. It has a clean, manly scent. The lime scent isn't over the top and the oil moisturizes just as well, if not better, than any other brand.

Bought for my beard on Movember. I have really sensitive skin. Not one issue with break outs or itchiness from dry skin as I had in previous years. Work it.

Bought this for my husband last Father's Day so he's had quite some time to try it. I have to say I personally LOVE the smell of this stuff and it works great on his beard! He likes to just "dot" it on his beard and then he brushes it through (he does this for quite some time as he absolutely loves this stuff!). He says it makes his beard much softer and more manageable. It lasted quite a while (maybe 4-6 months?) and he has already bought a second bottle. I would definitely recommend this product to other bearded men!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SCENT: Creamy vanilla tones lay lightly over a woodsy base
  • ITCH REDUCER: Fast-absorbing Safflower Seed Oil helps to minimize itching
  • REVITALIZE: Moroccan Argan Oil helps add a lushness and fullness to your beard
  • MOISTURIZE: Kills acne-causing bacteria and soothes skin with Chilean-sourced Grape Seed Oil
  • ALL-NATURAL: Paraben Free Sulfate Free Cruelty Free US Made

Description

Joining the already stellar lineup of Zeus products comes the Zeus Vanilla Rum beard oil for men. Like all of our beard oils, the Vanilla Rum is paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free and made in America. The vanilla rums woodsy scent differs from our other oil scents which carry more citrusy tones. Some of the benefits of using this oil include reducing itch, moisturizing your skin, adding a fullness, and smelling great. Bring your beard up to its full potential by trying the Zeus Vanilla Rum beard oil today! Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate Paraben Free Sulfate Free Cruelty Free US Made



I personally love this oil, the smell and the way it works. My only problem is it’s expensive for such a small amount.

This smells fantastic! I've been using Zeus everything for my beard and this is another things that I am happy to be using. I will be buying more whenever I run out.

I do like this product. It has a very pleasant smell to it & I do like the way my beard feels with it in there. I feel it is a bit high priced for the amount that you get, but it does seem to be in line with other beard oils in that regard.

Perfect consistency, smells great and keeps my skin moisturized on cold winter days.

This is the real deal, an actual solid, strong Sandalwood beard oil, far better than the competition in terms of actual scent quality and lasting.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment