
As anyone with a beard can tell you, one of the major annoyances is cleaning food/drink after meals. In fact, I've actually avoided certain foods for this reason. So taking that into consideration, I sought a product that not only would help clean up the mess, but is also portable enough for me to carry around when I'm on vacation. Zeke's Beard Wipes not only do the job, but they also condition the hair, leaving it nice and soft.
The only downside to the product is the cost. It ends up being about a dollar per wipe, but you most certainly do get what you pay for.
Great wipes for traveling!!!
I bought these for my husband because he constantly has "flavor savers" in his goatee after lunch or dinner. I carry them in my purse for him when we go out and he has some saved in his desk at work. I can honestly say these were so much better than using baby wipes! They are 95% natural and biodegradable and made with jojoba, argan and coconut oil. However, I would like to see these labeled as organic made with organic cotton or hemp and organic EOs. My box arrived open in the packaging, but nothing else was damaged. There were 10 wipes that open to 46 square inches.
On another note, their packaging is funny with tag lines such as "Keep out of reach of children. Unless bearded children are supervised." and "Directions: tear open, extract, bathe and now you're looking good."
I received a discount to review this product, so I grabbed these for my husband. He has had a beard for a few years now, and loves that there are more products designed for him coming out. My husband travels a lot and works very long hours so I grabbed these for him to toss in his bag, like I carry face towelettes to help moisturize and refresh my face on long flights. He thinks they are great, really helpful to have a pack to carry around, and I think I am going to grab another pack for him to keep at his desk at work for when he is there for long hours or has to be outside/sweaty, and needs a quick pick me up!
Class Act! These wipes are awesome. Not only do they come in a nice little package but the oils in the wipes keep my beard feeling smooth. I use these after I workout or do anything in summer and they are truly great. Leaves my beard smelling great and looking straight! Highly recommend to my bearded brothers across the nation.

Feature Product
- WHAT YOU NEED: Have you always dreamed of growing a sexy, manly beard but were afraid of the high maintenance required? Do you want a practical and effective way of keeping your moustache or beard clean all throughout the day? We offer the perfect solution!
- PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS: The Zekes beard wipes for men contain natural, superior quality ingredients, a healthy mix of essential oils extracted from coconut, jojoba and argan, the ideal tool to take care of your beard with best possible results!
- USER-FRIENDLY: These beard cleansing wipes are extremely convenient and easy to use. For a beautifully groomed beard all you need to do is tear open, extract and wipe. Plus, the practical storage containers make them ideal for travel, so you can enjoy their great benefits while on vacation, business travels and basically anywhere you need them!
- FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN: Unlike other similar products on the market, these wipes are alcohol-free and odourless, leaving your skin incredibly soft. The essential oils blend has moisturizing effects and will protect even the most sensitive skin, leaving it rash and irritation-free.
- ECONOMICAL BUNDLE: With this cost-effective bundle, you won't have to regret not ordering that delicious soup while at lunch! You'll receive a 10 pack AND a 30 pack of high-quality cleaning wipes, to transform your beard within less than a minute into an irresistible and manly accessory.
Description
When it comes to our customers' satisfaction, we have one rule: settle for nothing but the best. That's why we work only with premium quality products and manufacturers, that are guaranteed to deliver to our high expectations.
Why should you order this product?
Because having an awesome beard or moustache doesn't mean you should give up eating the things you like. These facial wipes will provide an effective and fast way of cleaning your beard in less than a minute, leaving it perfectly groomed and with no weird smells!
Some of the great features of this product:
· Argan, coconut and jojoba essential oils;
· Leaves no traces;
· Odourless and 95% bio-degradable;
· Alcohol free, ideal for sensitive skin;
· Moisturizes and doesn't irritate skin;
· Ideal for travel;
· Convenient bundle;
· Can be used as part of beard care routine, instead of balm or conditioner.
ADD TO CART NOW and you'll fall in love instantly with these amazing beard wipes!
Got this product deeply discounted for my husband that has an amazing beard. He loves these wipes!!! They are perfect for his on the go job and work so great. He absolutely fell in love with them and we will definitely be ordering these again soon!!! Thank you for making such a great product!!!
Bought this for my boyfriend. He really liked them thought it was a good idea for traveling and the wipes smell really good. They left his beard feeling clean and smelling great! these would make great additions to a gift basket or a stoking stuffer!
Bought these as a gift for a beard aficionado friend. He loved it! He's excited to have these handy wherever he goes.
My boyfriend loves them. He feels like such a champ every time he takes one out after dinner 😂🤦🏻♀️
Great

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment