Thursday, October 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Woody's Quality Grooming for Men Beard Oil, 1 oz. (Set of 2)

Woody's Quality Grooming for Men Beard Oil, 1 oz. (Set of 2)

My purchase of this particular brand of beard oil came on recommendation of my (now current, partially due to said recommendation) hair stylist as I was getting my hair cut before my wedding. I was looking for something to use to keep my rather thick beard from looking like a rabid spaghetti beast about to devour my fiance's face.

This stuff successfully tamed the beast. And it smells AWESOME. I can feel the primal urges of manliness and rugged woodland desires bubbling up within me as the scent permeates my nostrils. Also my wife loves it. As other reviewers have mentioned, not too strong, but subtle and just... yeah. Manly.

It is definitely thick stuff, which is kind of what I'd expect for something that's supposed to help moisturize and improve fullness of beard. My only gripe is that I wish the bottle was bigger. I wish I had a barrel of that stuff so I could dunk my hands in it and rub it all over my face. Ok, that's a little weird, but yeah. I require manly proportions.

I am convinced that this is the Nectar of the Beard Gods.

I've been using Woody's since I first started using beard oil. I've tried a couple others which were all too watery. all it takes is a couple drops and my beard is covered completely. it totally tames my beard.

My girlfriend bought this for me off a recommendation from someone else. At first I noticed it was viscous, so I didn't know how to feel about it because I've been used to using more watery beard oils. After I started rubbing it into my hands and into my beard it felt and smelled amazing. The scent is light and only noticeable upon applying it incase anyone is worried that it will be too strong, it's not. I don't think I'll be buying any other beard oil other than this one anymore. Great stuff

My husband swears by this product. He loves adding 2 drops before bed and 1 drop of oil in the morning for a soft beard. I agree! He has tried a few others and always goes back to Woody’s.

My favorite bead oil, Great for the beard and I love the smell. Just wish I knew what the scent was


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nourish, moisturize, and condition
  • Multi-tasking oil for facial hair and skin
  • Formulated for men
  • Keeps skin and facial hair healthy and attractive
  • Style your beard or moustache for stunning Debonair looks

Description

Woody's beard oil is a nourishing multitasking moisturizer for facial hair and skin. 1 ounce bottle with dropper.



Does everything it says

Great for after night shower. I can notice a difference the next day if I don't use it. I perfer the balm after morning shower.

Awesome - my favorite beard oil! Consistency and scent is unlike any other!

Great product. Great smell.

My husband loves this oil, his beard is very soft and manageable

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment