Thursday, October 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vanilla & Whiskey Beard Oil - 2oz Bottle with Dropper Cap

Vanilla & Whiskey Beard Oil - 2oz Bottle with Dropper Cap

When I'm considering a beard oil, my top priorities are the scent and relieving my beard's itchiness (I have particularly dry skin underneath my beard) and this Tidy Beards oil delivers on both fronts! I noticed significantly less itchiness when using it regularly. The Whiskey Vanilla fragrance is unique combination of scents and my wife loves it! A good amount of oil for the price to boot.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2oz Amber Bottle with Dropper Cap
  • Certified USDA Organic
  • Conditions skin to mitigate itch
  • Keeps skin & hair healthy and helps to prevent "beardruff" or beard dandruff
  • Just enough 'whiskey' notes - balanced by the vanilla

Description

Our Vanilla & Whiskey Beard Oil is a scent we think everyone can appreciate. The name explains it all! It has noticeable whiskey notes up front, balanced just right by the vanilla. It's a scent you just have to try! Certified USDA Organic 2 oz. Bottle - with dropper cap.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment