Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wild Growth Hair Oil 4 Oz

Wild Growth Hair Oil 4 Oz

The name of this product says it all, Wild Hair Growth! This product is fantastic and has my hair growing like wild. As wild as the product is, it really helps to detangle my hair and my hair is healthier than ever. I use this product with Propidren Hair Growth pills Propidren DHT Blocker with Saw Palmetto to Prevent Hair Loss and Stimulate Hair Follicles to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair and my hair is much thicker and fuller, and my balding spots that really made me self conscious are now filling in, I am very happy!

I've been using this product for a month and these are my results! I can't wait to see what 6 months to a year will look like.

My edges began growing back within a few weeks. Its been about 1 month now and i have enough hair to slick down. The name is definitely fitting

My daughter and I use this product. I absolutely LOVE it!! Hair growth in 2 months!! I just wish it didn't have such a strong scent.. Does anyone else have this problem??

I adore this stuff I've been using it for years my hair loves it. It softens my hair and has made it so thick.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 4 packs of 4.4 Ounce grab-and-go Schoko-Dragee bag
  • Coated with milk and white chocolate
  • A wonderful gift idea
  • Imported from Germany

Description

Delicious surprises come in small sizes from the German Chocolatier Schoko-Dragee.u00A0 Theu00A04.4 Ounce grab-and-go Schoko-Dragee bags make a wonderful gift and will satisfy that mid-afternoon chocolate craving.



I suffer from scalp psorasis and experienced hair loss back in May 2017. I've tried everything but nothing seem to work. I was this 👌🏾 close to giving up until I read a review for this product. I was skeptical at first because everything else that I've tried that "promotes" hair growth did not work for me. I decided to give it a chance because 1. I was desperate and 2. I was tired of hiding under wigs. But let me tell you guys after two weeks of using it I started to see results. It actually WORKS! My bald spots are starting to fill in. I use this Oil 3x a week (Tues, weds,Thurs) on the days I am not using it, I use Jamaican castor oil (Friday thru Monday). Trust me it's worth the try!

After going blonde for awhile, as well as having two rounds of tape-in extensions, my hair refused to grow. I had taken out the extensions, cut it and went back to dark hair. I was on a highly recommended biotin supplement and did weekly conditioning treatments but nothing worked (6 months and barely any growth). I’ve been using this for 3 months and my hair has grown like crazy! 3 inches of growth! I’m so happy with my results. A lot of people complain about the smell but I enjoy it - it just smells like a combination of essential oils. I rarely write reviews but I had to share this cause I’m sure someone out there is struggling to find a product that actually works and was in the same frustrating boat that I was before I discovered this!

I don't understand how this is supposed to make my hair grow if I have to wash it THREE TIMES just to make my hair clean after I use it

UPDATE: I started cutting this with EVOO and holy cow I can't believe how fantastic my hair looks! I was wrong about this product initially this stuff is amazing. My hair is SO THICK

My hair is growing like crazy, has thicken incredibly!

This product is great for dry scalp. It does not leave my hair oily. I would recommend this product for women with natural hair. I am natural but wear my hair straightened. I use this product twice a week. It provides moisture and softness without the greasy feeling. I have also experience a full inch of growth in one month. No breakage and minimal shedding.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment