Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Decorum Reboot Mint & Tea Tree Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce

Decorum Reboot Mint & Tea Tree Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce

Works amazing would definitely purchase again. Glad that I have a try had heard about some tea tree products. Can't wait to give the conditioner a try as well. Thanks

I love the tingle I get when I use it. The smell is great, but does not work that well on dandruff .

Great scent. A little goes a long way.

Great value and scalp feels great

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this shampoo. While I am delighted with the fact that it doesn't have parabens and phthalates, what I really love is how good it smells and feels on my scalp. This stuff makes me want to wash my hair again right now. If cost is a concern, this may not be a regular shampoo for you, but if you want to treat your scalp, give it a try. The tea tree oil and mint are magic. Your scalp will thank you and your hair will be manageable afterwards. This says something about being for men on the label, but don't let the men have all the fun. Recommended for men and women.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional-grade, invigorating shampoo promotes healthy hair growth
  • Infused with Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Oil heals and invigorates the scalp
  • Free of parabens, denatured alcohol and phthalates
  • Vegan and cruelty free
  • Contains UV protection

Description

Heals & Invigorates Reward your hair and scalp with this invigorating Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil shampoo. The rich lather gently removes excess oils and product build-up, and helps strengthen hair while improving body and shine. Soothes and invigorates the scalp to promote healthy hair growth.

FREE OF:
• Parabens
• SD Alcohol
• Phthalates

SAFE FOR:
• Color-Treated Hair

ALSO:
• Professional-Grade
• Vegan Formula
• UV Protectant



I really like this shampoo. It has a great, minty smell to it and it produces a lot of lather. The bottle is smaller than I was expecting, so check that closely. It is about the size of a soda can. However, a little goes a long way. A small amount is really all you need.

I mainly ordered it because it contains Tea Tree Oil, which is supposed to be good for your skin/scalp. I have noticed less itching from my scalp since using it, and it doesn't leave any sort of a soap build-up like some shampoos do.

It provides a lot of body for your hair....so it's good if you (like me) have fine textured hair.

Overall I do recommend it....I plan to order another bottle once the one I have now runs out.

I hope my experience helped you to some degree....thanks for reading!

When on your hair it smells of strong peppermint gum.

When not on your hair (taking a whiff), it has a winter snowy mountain tree smell

Forms a good lather

Has this tingly heat sensation near the root of your hair when applying

Forms a good lather.

After effects are the same as other shampoos I've used

Can't really comment on hair growth claim since i only use for a few sessions. When i use up the bottle and noticed a difference; will update this review.

Bottle is small and feels very good in the hand. Not transparent so cannot tell visually if you're running empty. Can be a bit pricey seeing the quantity, but a little goes a long way

Parabens, SD Alcohol. and Phthalates free which is a nice bonus

Overall, a shampoo with strong peppermint fragrance

I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and really like it. I alternate it with my other shampoo as I don't want to strip my hair, just remove the product buildup to restore the body.

So, the scent might not be for everyone as tea tree oil is pretty pungent, although I don't think that this shampoo is off-putting. Just a warning that it does smell like tea tree oil and mint, as the label indicates. Just a little lathers into a rich suds and cleans my hair well. I then use the conditioner and my hair is amazing! It's soft and shiny, with great body and manageability. I am sold, even though I'm a woman!

I'm going to suggest my husband try it and see if it improves his dandruff. If it does, I'll edit my review.

It's costs a little more than some shampoos but it's not extremely expensive, especially for a product that works.

Love it! Try it if you don't mind tea tree scent.

Ok, I think this is targeted towards men, but I really like this shampoo. I have chin length fine hair, which has a total mind of its own. This is the first shampoo that makes my hair behave!

The first time I used it, the fragrance was overpowering, but it seems to have lightened up. It's a minty Tea Tree oil scent. Since my hair is fairly short, I can't really nestle my nose in it to get a sense of the fragrance, but it doesn't seem strong at all after the shampoo has been rinsed out and my hair dried. It lathers up well and does take some time to rinse out, probably from the Tea Tree oil The first time I used too much, the second time not enough, and I think I'm at the point of knowing the right amount for my hair.

The Tea Tree oil is probably what is bringing my hair under control without weighting it down.

I will probably get this shampoo again!

I usually buy my regular shampoos and add tea tree oil to them. Cheaper, effective. This shampoo, however is probably going to change that for me. It smells delightful. It leans perfectly and my hair feels like silk. I'm on the second day, and my hair still looks great, smooth curl, not frizzy. I honestly can't say enough good things about this shampoo.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment