Monday, October 21, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vox Beard Balm by HiLée -for a Great Style and Healthier, Thicker, Softer Beard and Mustache. Flexible Hold, Natural Beard Care and Grooming Trimming Set in Gift Package. Natural and Organic

Vox Beard Balm by HiLée -for a Great Style and Healthier, Thicker, Softer Beard and Mustache. Flexible Hold, Natural Beard Care and Grooming Trimming Set in Gift Package. Natural and Organic

I have or should I say had unhealthy, patchy hair. I would always be self-conscious about growing my facial hair out in any shape or form because I have really dark hair and not the shiny kind of hair so when this shampoo made me able to grow my beard out without having me look like I have facial hair loss I could not have been happier.

I live in Alaska and if you're from the States you know how cold it is here. In Alaska when you can't grow your beard out by more than a couple of inches without having it become as scratchy as razors you have a problem. Thanks to this shampoo I can have my facial hair protect from the cold and be smooth and dare I say silky....


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Recommended as a great addition to your daily beard grooming routine or a gift for the bearded man in your life. Boyfriend, husband, Father's day. Comes in an elegant velvet-lined gift package
  • VOX Beard Balm: Helps manage unruly hairs, and shape the beard, keep it styled all day. Gives luster and a mild long-lasting fresh fragrance
  • Great multitasker: Nourish skin and follicles with natural vitamin E while maintaining the desired shape with beeswax. Use it daily for a well hydrated and neatly styled beard without getting greasy.
  • Natural and organic ingredients. Vegan, cruelty-free.

Description

Beard Balm VOX

HiLée VOX beard balm is an essential tool for taming unruly hairs and holding the beard in place,
while letting the beard retain a natural look.

The balm guarantees complete control, and will maintain beard shape throughout the entire day.
Beard balm is virtually invisible, and can be applied even to a short beard.

The balm coats each hair and makes the beard look thicker. The balm guarantees proper beard care;
it is perfect for nourishing skin and hair,
and effectively resists unfavorable environmental conditions.

HiLée products are never tested on animals.

Active ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, coconut oil, carnauba wax.

This product also includes a black VELVET BAG with a silver HiLée logo



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment