
Very useful and versatile, and the price is right. I rebottle my e liquids into these, since those manufacturers are now using plastic bottles which are too hard to squeeze and not good for the product inside especially if you age/steep it. Good old glass dropper bottles of assorted colors, that's the ticket. Highly rated.
Used as gifts for Christmas. They are very lovely and held the oils that were put in them very well so far! Left one with oil in the car and it didn’t leak or break and it was well below 0
very fast shipping, well packaged. Thanks.
Loved little bigger then I thought it would be but have worked out well anyway
Perfect for the tincture we made

Feature Product
- 12 - 2 oz, Assorted Colors (Clear, Amber, Cobalt Blue, Green) Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers,
- Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
- Safe, secure and convenient packaging.
- Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse.
Description
These high quality Assorted Colors (Clear, Amber, Cobalt Blue, Green) glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The convenient size makes it perfect for travel and the Eye Droppers allow for the perfect amount of product to be used every time.
These are great! Exactly what you’d think.
Love the Vivaplex bottles. The quality is very good and the glass droppers sits/fits the bottles perfectly. I have purchased bottles from another brand and most of the droppers did not fit properly and therefore the contents leaked. With the Vivaplex bottles I had no issue and the assortment of bottle colors are lovely, plus all the bottles and droppers were well packed and packaged. I will only purchase future Vivaplex products.
These bottles are just what I need since I'm getting into essential oils.
Great product.. fast delivery!
Great cost great size very very economical

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment