Saturday, October 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tree Hut bare Hair Minimizing Body Butter, 7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Tree Hut bare Hair Minimizing Body Butter, 7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Okay, let me preface this by saying I RARELY write reviews—but this product is so good I want to shout it from the rooftops!

I’m someone who has shaved my legs since I was in middle school and by the time I was 16 I had to shave everyday. It was exhausting and expensive! I seriously considered getting laser hair removal and at 34. I bought this stuff.

It says 4 weeks of daily use to see the effects, but I’m not even consistent with it and this stuff has greatly reduced my need to shave. It’s to the point where I need to shave 1-2 times per week!

I’m seriously amazed by this product and how well it works! If you’re thinking about it, don’t hesitate, just add this to your cart.

Over the years, I have spent hundreds of dollars on a prescription product that currently is "unavailable". In a panic, I was willing to try anything. I read the reviews on this product and considering the price and the fact that I had no other choice, I purchased this with no expectations. Boy, was I wrong! Not only does it smell delicious, it is very reasonably priced and a tub lasts a very long time. But I still didn't have high expectations, thinking that this couldn't possibly work as well as a prescription product. Again, wrong! It's working very well, just as described. I shake my head at the money that I've spent over something else.

My facial hair is growing back slower and slower. It’s the point of my beauty routine, I will use a little bit on my face every day and every night and I see a vast improvement. I can’t afford to run out of this. Thank

Thought I’d give this a try but did not have high hopes of it actually working. I can honestly say that it really does work. I’ve always been a huge fan of tree hut products and this cream did not disappoint. After just about three weeks I noticed that the hair on my legs had considerably slowed down growing. I normally shave my legs everyday but now I can go a few days without shaving. Great smell and keeps your skin super soft too!! I love it so much I’m on my second container of it!

Never used anything like
This . Smells and feels amazing on the skin and actually makes The hair grow in slower it’s insane . I usually have to shave daily ! It’s so annoying but this lets me go a day or even two depending what I want to wear I’m really impressed wish I could find a bigger size jar


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LIMIT SKIN DAMAGE FROM RAZORS - Reduces hair removal frequency to help limit damage caused to sensitive skin from razors blades!
  • 100% PURE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER - Premium deep moisturizer that wonderfully softens and smooths dry cracked skin.
  • PARABEN FREE - Absolutely no parabens or formaldehyde donors! Free of harmful chemicals for healthy skincare.
  • MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made in America by a world class professional cosmetics team in an American beauty lab.

Description

Slow hair growth with Tree Hut's Hair Minimizing Body Butter, infused with a clinically tested botanical extract. Use as a treatment to reduce hair removal frequency to help the limit damage caused by shaving and razor blades - great for sensitive skin! Smooth the cream over with the rich, moisturizing formula that keeps your skin smooth, and feel confident in going bare!



It is too early to declare that this will minimize my facial hair, but it is an amazing emollient cream with a beautiful fragrance. I will check back to share results on the minimizing of my chin whiskers.

Although I cannot speak to how well this product keeps hair from coming back as I have not been using it for very long I am very happy with it as a moisturizer after epilation. It did not irritate my skin, cause redness or sting where the hair had been removed. It has a night light consistency, it moisturizes without feeling greasy. And the scent is very light, pleasant and not overpowering.

Smells amazing makes my skin super soft will update in a couple weeks

Update: been using it a couple months the areas I use it the hair is all blonde and almost like peach fuzz but coarse doesn’t grow nearly as long and is patchy I think if you use it long enough it can completely stop hair growth. I also have rocasea and break out extremely easily but I use it on my face and this has improved my complexion greatly I rarely have any acne my skin is bright and soft did not expect this but It’s the first thing that has worked for me.

Almost used the whole container now, have not noticed leg hair getting less but sure made my skin silky smooth! Smells great!

As I've gotten older, my chin looks like a prepubescent boy trying to grow a goatee. It started with a few hairs I could pluck, but the last few years my chin and neck area have gotten out of control. I've been using this for about 2 weeks at night and have noticed a BIG difference. I'm a hairy beast so I'll be using it on my legs as well and will definitely buy again once I run out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment