Friday, October 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Badass Beard Care Beard Wax For Men - The Royal Knight Scent, 2 oz - Softens Beard Hair, Leaves Your Beard Looking and Feeling More Dense

Badass Beard Care Beard Wax For Men - The Royal Knight Scent, 2 oz - Softens Beard Hair, Leaves Your Beard Looking and Feeling More Dense

This stuff works great for me. However I wish they wouldn't price all of these the same, making it so they have to skimp on the Sandalwood which you can barely smell if at all depending on your senses being acute or not. I almost gave it 3 stars but the stuff really does work well and the smell is not offensive at all and is light. Mostly you just smell vanilla. I would gladly pay 5$ to 10$ more for a heavier level of sandalwood. I have worked in health food stores for years and I am aware of the extremely high price of sandalwood oil. It would be nice if they marketed a more expensive one that really smelled of sandalwood. Because it would probably be the only thing on the market like that, that is not synthetic. And I am sure there is a large enough group of people to spend the money on something truly authentic like this. Four stars for the lack of sandalwood being present. I also have Honest Amish Beard Wax. These to me are both quite similar in hold for my beard. I will be trying other Badass Beard Wax scents out. I do hope someday maybe they will up the ante on a sandalwood version.

Update 5/12/18 - Upon further use of this and Amish Beard Wax, I do notice that the Amish one is more dense and does have a little better hold. However I still use both.

- "Unscented" actually just means no added fragrance from oils. You will still smell a faint chemical scent that goes away as soon as you apply the balm.

- This is the first balm I've found, since leaving Lucky Scruff after they changed the formula, that gives me as much manageability throughout the day.

- Hold is strong enough that hairs will stay down and are very manageable throughout the day.

- This balm leaves my beard much softer than any balm I've used since using Lucky Scruff and I've experimented with 8 other brands.

- Price is great for the product you get. Works as advertised.

This is my new daily beard balm. I will purchase different scents going forward.

Pros: Smells great (Viking scent). Mostly piney, with an undercurrent of citrus and just a hint of clove. The clove could be a little bit stronger in my opinion (add some allspice too?). The hold is initially great, it softens my beard, and it doesnt feel greasy or waxy when used in appropriate quantities.

Cons: Doesn't last long enough. This is a problem with all the waxes and beard products I've used, though. My beard is around 4 inches, and pretty darn coarse and curly. If you've used other waxes and gotten good effect, I'm sure this will work great for you.

Badass Beard Care Products live up to their name. I've tried many a wax, balm, and beard oil, but Badass products are the best. The beard wax/balm melts easily in your hands for application ... no caking, or beading ... just melty goodness to keep the beard healthy. The scent is subtle and in no way overpowering; as a person who has allergies to certain perfumes and scents, I have no problems with the scents ... great mixture. I lean to 'The Biker' scent (... "too old to rock and roll and too young to die" - Jethro Tull) for both the beard oil and balm/wax. I tend to use the wax in the morning after showering, after beard oil has a chance to soak in. Then, I use the balm in the evening, unless I need the control of the wax. The three make a great combination: oil, balm, wax. The guitar pick applicator is clever! I wish there was a smaller container that one could take with during the day. Great work, BABC! Rock on.

Great hold! It gives my already thick beard more volume. The vanilla note overpowers everything else. However, the odor is not so strong it would give you a headache or be offensive. It doesn't take much to do the job. I've had this for 3 months now, and it still has more to go with daily use!

Because I was impressed with this product, I might experiment with their other scents.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★ Scent Profile: Earl Grey Tea, Lavender & Vanilla
  • ★ Made in the USA by bearded Veterans
  • ★ Tames Fly Away Hairs
  • ★ Softens Beard Hair. Creates Thicker Appearance
  • ★ Benefits: Use to Deep Condition, Style, Protect, and add a Fuller Appearance

Description

The Royal Knight is a Premium Scent that is absolutely fit for a King! We take an award winning Earl Grey Tea and infuse it into this scent, then add lavender and vanilla.

The scent is mellow and extremely complex while also being very long lasting. There are hints of fruit, floral notes, and spices that will quickly make this new scent a fan favorite!

All of our oils and balms are easy to work with and will leave your beard and mustache full, soft, and healthy. Our unique blend is specially formulated for your beard and the skin underneath to reduce itchy and flaky skin, promote thicker and faster hair growth, tame flyaway hairs, and repair split ends. Our oils and balms will leave your beard looking and feeling healthier and manlier. Men will want it and women will want you.

Our 2oz Badass Beard Wax comes in all 10 regular scents and is the perfect balance between a beard balm and a mustache wax! It is harder than the beard balm, but melts on skin contact quickly and applies easily. Badass Beard Wax will soften and tame just like the balm, but gives your beard some added weight and styling capabilities for beards that need a little extra hold. The wax will also leave your beard looking and feeling more dense!

Key differences between balm and wax:

Balm- soft consistency, light natural hold, beard looks natural, healthy, and well kept.

Wax- medium to hard consistency, thicker feel, medium natural hold, beard looks styled. Lanolin has been added to the formula to offset the higher wax content and still provide deep conditioning properties. Harder to apply all the way to the skin and absorbs slowly. Best for styling before going out for the night, or for a deep conditioning after a long day in the elements.

Both the balm and wax can be used at the same time, just use the balm first to strengthen the hair and condition the skin. Then apply the wax for a well groomed, styled look.



Great beard wax! I love it. I have used a few other balms and waxes and couldn't decide if I wanted to go with the balm or wax from Badass. I'm so glad I decided to go with the wax! This is exactly the hold I was looking for. It keeps your beards shape all day long but still leaves it flexible. It has a light smell, kinda like petroleum jelly or something but it is very easily covered up with any scented beard oil. I don't have a hard time getting it out of the tin and it melts very easily and evenly in your hand. I have about a 2.5" beard that needs some shaping. Highly recommended! I will definitely buy again!

Once again....another great product from these guys! I've had the oil, wash, balm and now the wax. This stuff is AWESOME! The balm was great for conditioning my skin and beard but didn't have quite as strong of a hold that I was looking for. The wax is it! It provides the strong hold I need all day long! And this scent is by far the best....per my wife! Great product!

"The Biker" & "The Patriot" smell good and make my beard nice and smooth. I got the sample kit of "The Outlaw" thinking of the nice smell of tobacco burning in a pipe, but this stuff should be called "The Grandma". I swear that's the first thing I thought of when I smelled it, was every time I get near an old lady. That's the smell. But The Biker is good stuff..

Like the smell not to strong and over powering. The wax comes with a pick but you can easily use your dumb nail. It does a great job of helping tame the beard and keeping those fly always in place. I will be going back to this company for more.

I had been looking and using numerous products to keep the man mane from looking like I slept in ditches. This wax works for me and keeps it looking like Sean Connery's beard....on point no matter the situation!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment