Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

TOBACCO HAVANA - Oil + Balm + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic - Sample Pack

TOBACCO HAVANA - Oil + Balm + Wood Comb & Sack - Natural & Organic - Sample Pack

All I can say is Fantastic product! I wasn't sure about it at first I have tried several beard balms and oils, but have not seen or heard of the brand "beard of gods" so of course I was a little apprehensive. I purchased the beard kit which came with comb, balm and oil. Although they are a little small Most beard products are. The smell is one more f the best I have ever had. I have had several compliments on softness and smell! I will absolutely be purchasing more and referring all my bearded friends to buy and try!

My husband loves this set it smells great and works great to

This product has been great so far. The smell is really nice. A little upset that it was a small sample pack, I guess I should've looked closer at the picture instead of just reading.

I purchased this as a gift for my husband. It's not very big, but it works well for him. He also really enjoyed the scent. I would buy this again.

Amount was smaller than expected


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - SAMPLE PACK
  • ✅ TOBACCO HAVANA ~ Tobacco & Cuban Cigars - This composition opens with fresh tobacco leaves & honey, followed by notes of patchouli, vanilla & bitter cocoa. The base is warm & oriental with notes of labdanum, amber & styrax. ~ One of our most popular scents for gents
  • ✅ OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
  • ✅ HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!

Description

+ One of the Finest Beard Oils & Balms on the Market by Beard of God™ + 
#ScentsforGents #HandCrafted #MadetoOrder #Organic #SamplePack

Tobacco Havana ~ Tobacco & Cuban Cigars - This composition opens with fresh tobacco leaves & honey, followed by notes of patchouli, vanilla & bitter cocoa. The base is warm & oriental with notes of labdanum, amber & styrax. ~ One of our most popular scents for gents

What's in my Sample Order?
• 1oz Beard Balm Conditioner - All Organic
• .10oz Beard Oil Conditioner - All Organic
• Hand Made Mahogany Wood Beard Comb
• Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack

Full of Organic nutritional oils, butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARD of GOD™ Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.

No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & USDA Organic.

When creating our products we keep 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why, we don't use the traditional essential oils like all other Beard companies. Sandalwood, Cedar, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. I mean in all seriousness, do you want to smell like a forest, or flowers or a woman? We didn't think so either. Time for something new. Time for BEARD OF GOD™

** Hand-crafted & Made to Order **



This product is great. Ever since purchasing the product sample I'm convinced on purchasing a bigger package. The reason for that is because my beard looks clean, in shape, shiny and has a great aroma.

SMELLS AMAZING! GREAT BUY! :)

My husband love the quality of the product

Keeps your beard soft and smell great as well! Would use again.

By far one of the best products i have ever used. It keeps your beard soft all day, smells great and the comb is comfortable to the touch of the skin.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment