
I like the way it makes shaving smoother. It does have a scent that stays with you for hours. Smells like products from barber shops. However, I don't mind the smell.
Good product
Great product!
Excellent
Never knew how important pre-shave care was in shaving until I used the oil. Did a bit of research on Badger&Bladedotcom and this is what you want. It is a little pricey but for those seeking the best shave possible, look no further for your pre-shave oil.

Feature Product
- Pre-Shave Oil Prepares The Skin for A Soothing, Efficient Shave without Leaving An Oily Residue.
- This Natural formula Protects The Face And Neck By Acting As A Barrier Between The Skin And Beard
- Helping The Blade Glide Over The Skin.
Description
Pre-Shave Oil prepares the skin for a soothing, efficient shave without leaving an oily residue. This natural formula protects the face and neck by acting as a barrier between the skin and beard, helping the blade glide over the skin.
Nice product, as expected it reduces cuts and nicks. It is somewhat high in viscosity but that is why it works so well I guess.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment