Monday, October 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse, 4 Ounce

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse, 4 Ounce

This actually works and I was shocked because I've tried so many dry scalp serums which never work until I tried this. Buy it, you won't regret it.

This product helps a great deal for people with skin conditions/issues. Great product line.

Love this product leaves you hair manageable and smells great.. I have a mix of curly hair with that when dry it’s tough to come through but now I can come through and I’m happy about that plus no residues and no flakes :)

I've only used this twice - once on myself and once on my daughter. The aroma is pleasant and not overpowering. I will update my review once I've used the product more. We both have flaky scalps, so I am hoping for the best.

You need this in your life. I put this in for 10 minutes even though it suggested 3 minutes & it definitely helped. I have no flakes or dry scalp


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hydrating, protective and detangling conditioner
  • Maintaining its optimum moisture balance
  • Hair is left soft and radiant.

Description

This conditioner is a hydrating, protective, and detangling conditioner for colored hair. Milk proteins maintain the hair's moisture balance and Integrity 41 helps to prolong hair color. Hair is left soft and radiant.



i actually use this for just about everything! elbows, toes, scalp ... it is amazing

It really works! I got the shampoo and conditioner and love it.

This really helps clear the scalp - i use it with the shampoo and conditioner from the same line. I see improvement from when i added this into the routine.

This is the only product that is not as harsh as over the counter shampoos. It does not fade out hair color and smells amazing.
I highly recommend it!

The order came exactly as I wanted and really helped with my scalp. My scalp felt healthy and hydrated. I was very happy with my purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment