Friday, October 18, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo for Unisex, 13 Ounce

Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo for Unisex, 13 Ounce

WHERE has this shampoo been all my life? On first use I didn't like the way it felt on my hair; it felt pasty, as if it was going to be sticky or weighed down when it dried. So I finished off that wash with a different shampoo and conditioner. My hair came out amazingly shiny- I attributed it to the 2nd shampoo and almost threw this one out. Good thing I tried again- this is PHENOMENAL, at least for my hair- My hair comes out with near salon perfection- shiny and soft with lots of movement and bounce. I am African-American with relaxed hair. My hair turns out great whether I air dry or use heat. Feels and looks instantly healthier than almost ever. I have thrown away several of the other shampoos I've used for the last 3 years because they aren't in the same universe. Everyone's hair is different and has different needs at different times, but this is honestly the best shampoo (and conditioner) I have ever used. And I've tried many. I may even take it to the salon for them to use when I go there. Very happy! Highly recommended!

I have thin very curly hair. My scalp gets irritated with many shampoos and gets itchy.
This shampoo is very nice on my hair and helps moisturize my scalp as well. No more itchies!

And, it smells FABULOUS!!!

Pretty much as expected, but a bit thinner than others I have used.

Great shampoo

... Unfortunately it's too gentle for my hair. I have dry hair, but after a few days of using this my hair would look oily and unwashed, so I found it useful to have a second shampoo available to use once or twice a week.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gently cleanse and control frizz
  • It gives smooth and sexy hair all day
  • It repairs damage

Description

This high-performance formula that smoothest and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair. Its gently cleanse and control frizz. It gives smooth and sexy hair all day.



Excellent product, moisturizes without being too heavy!

I really like that this is a natural product. It does at times make my hair feel heavier but it seems to help it be less frizzy. Will keep buying unless I find something better!

Love the smell and that it cleans without stripping the hair.

Love it! Made my hair so soft!

Love it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment