Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Parnevu T-Tree Scalp Oil, 2 Ounce

Parnevu T-Tree Scalp Oil, 2 Ounce

Parnevu T-Tree Growth Crème really works!
I have used this product before and saw regrowth of hair which was thinning around my hairline.

Good smell. Doesn't feel super thick or oily. Have seen growth! :)

The cream makes the hair soft and beautiful. It's a great product!

This is the real deal!! I use this on my daughters hair and it works wonders!

Love this oil. Smells good, helps moisture my beard as well as helps it grow.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Helps Heal Scalp
  • Helps Stop Itching
  • Helps Stimulate Growth

Description

Discover the curative secret of Parnevu T-Tree Scalp Oil. Achieve total hair and scalp health when you use Parnevu T-Tree Scalp Oil. Its creative properties help provide anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory support, naturally. Its unique formula help stimulate healing, repair hair and scalp, reduce itching, flaking and dryness while promoting healthy growth.



Ensure to condition your hair weekly and the rest will take care of itself. Sleep right, eat right and your hair will be nourished with this. This is on my list as one of the best products, of which I will reorder when low.

Good braid spray product.

A favorite, and I may reorder it again soon.

Work great on fine natural hair. It lays down my edges and it’s not very thick or greasy.

Made my hair really soft and it tingles the itchy sensation away.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment