
Over the years, I have tried many soap products both bar and liquid. The natural glycerin soaps just melt and dont last long. Named brand soaps feel like there is a film on my skin and for me dry my skin. This is my second purchase of Bar None. Keep it in the shower, it works great, and lasts a long time. I appreciate that it does not melt like other soap. Both my husband and I use it. I dont believe this product is for men only. I like the natural lavender smell. Some may think it is strong, but I like the fact that the makers put the effort into infusing generous amounts of the ingredients that they say are in the product! I was introduced to Fieldworks by a friend and now wont use anything else. With the convenience of online ordering from Amazon and fast shipping with Prime, makes it very convenient!
Did everything it promised but very manly smelling.
I love this soap! I use it on my hair instead of shampoo, and my hair feels AMAZING. It smells very nice, too! And -- huge plus -- it comes in a little paperboard box that is COMPLETELY recyclable.
One excellent bar of soap that I will never be without again! My only regret is that the awesome scent fades rather quickly after you use it the first time. Does a great job on hair also!!
Great product! It really make your skin feel clean and I am 72 years old.

Feature Product
- WE ARE DIFFERENT! HERE'S WHY - Bentonite Clay. It Is The Secret Sauce In All Of Our Products. Because Of Natural Healing and Absorbing Properties, It Helps Wash Away The Grime and Sweat of Everyday Living and Defend Against Fungus and Bacteria Responsible for Athletes Foot, Jock Itch, Acne and Other Skin Irritations.
- ANTI-SEPTIC and ANTI-FUNGAL From The Earth, Not A Chemical Lab. Great For Those Who Workout At The Gym-Sharing Public Mats, Equipment and Shower Facilities. Great for Camping-Earth Friendly!
- ESSENTIAL OILS and BOTANICALS - Like Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oils - Shea Butter and Aloe - Rosemary, Vetiver and Nutmeg - Hydrate and Rejuvenate
- MADE IN THE USA - And Of Course Cruelty-Free
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:
Description
This is a generous brick of natural soap, Great for your body and Hair. With good, wholesome ingredients--and as few of them as possible. We left out the nasty chemicals common in a lot of soap products--and instead went back to basics (and to the earth) for a simple soap that gets the job done without doing a number on you, the environment, or anything else you hold near and dear.
And what's more, the essential oil blend we use leaves your skin with the light scent of the great outdoors.
Saponified oils of Palm and Coconut are what cleans you.
Bentonite Clay draws the grime away from your skin.
Vetiver is a natural-born antiseptic with a masculine scent.
Nutmeg soothes skin, and smells pretty good, too.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified oils of Palm* and Coconut*, Bentonite Clay, Lime Essential Oil, Nutmeg Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil.
When I first opened the box I was surprised by the strong scent but it does not linger on skin.
Picked this up for a recent trip, and didn't want to carry around a bunch of liquid soaps. Lathered well in the hair. Did not try this as shaving soap yet, but best guess is it would work well there too.
Doesn't smell bad for a nautral product and leaves my skin feeling great
good soap with a manly fragrance
Very effective without all the dryness in other soaps. Long lasting as well.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment